+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2166Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Please Bravo....DO NOT BRING CINDY BACK WHATEVER YOU DO!!!! PLEASE!!!

I doubt that Cindy will be back.

However, I don't think that her absence is necessarily going to improve the show.
    Sadly, I think the women on this show have become so mean spirited that it's very hard to watch them anymore. When characters start losing their likability factor, it's hard to want to tune them in.
    mom2, Moontat and Duckyface like this.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I doubt that Cindy will be back.

However, I don't think that her absence is necessarily going to improve the show.
    Sadly, I think the women on this show have become so mean spirited that it's very hard to watch them anymore. When characters start losing their likability factor, it's hard to want to tune them in.
    I completely agree with you. I really like Sonja and Ramona, but I can do without the others. Jill is such a mean bitch, the only reason I would like her to stay is to see her really get burned and hurt just like she has done to so many others. She is such an instigator and really needs to see what it feels like to be treated the way she treats everyone else. I just want to know how in the world and why in the world was Cindy even brought on? She is pathetic....I agree with the poster that said she sounds like a NY truck driver and has a horse face....ewww...I just cant look at her on my screen one more time!!! Please take her off! and her voice! ugh..almost as bad as Jills!
    Realitychick likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    I completely agree with you. I really like Sonja and Ramona, but I can do without the others. Jill is such a mean bitch, the only reason I would like her to stay is to see her really get burned and hurt just like she has done to so many others. She is such an instigator and really needs to see what it feels like to be treated the way she treats everyone else. I just want to know how in the world and why in the world was Cindy even brought on? She is pathetic....I agree with the poster that said she sounds like a NY truck driver and has a horse face....ewww...I just cant look at her on my screen one more time!!! Please take her off! and her voice! ugh..almost as bad as Jills!
    I think she was brought on because she's extremely successful in her business.
    I think anyone on this show is way more attractive than Alex, so Cindy's face, which I happen to think is attractive, doesn't bother me at all.
    I think all these women have grown so horribly competitive with one another, it's sad to watch.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I'd like to see Ramona, Alex, Sonja, LuAnne, and Kelly back. If Cindy wants to come back, I'd like to see her too. She needs to loosen up though. She needs to just ignore stuff. Just change the conversation out of the blue. They get soloud and pushy. They might not notice.

I didn't watch this season, and found I didn't miss it at all. I would like a total recast. Only women who have never met any of the NY cast should be considered.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I have never warmed up to Cindy...just not enough personality there for me and what I do observe, is not very nice but I can take her or leave her.

Kelly annoyed me more this season than ever before. During past seasons, she was just dumb Kelly, totally clueless to the whole world. But this year, with all the support that Jill The Beast and Luann The Witch gave her, encouraging her to believe she has something even vaguely sensible to say (which she doesn't), has made her into their own little Frankenstein. She's far more ready to spout off her thoughts....personally, I'll never get past the barbs sent to Alex in Morroco about "being so inauthentic" and "weird." (I'm still trying to wrap my brain around that.... pathetic, huh?)

I'm still trying to understand how she stayed married for those years? Was it due to the language difference? The constant travel of her husband?
    Shame on me, but it's the truth.

Agree dragon lady. Jill and LuAnne were looking for a show friend since nothing good was going on between them with Ramona and Bethany. One thing positive about Kelly is she was able to forgive those two. So she got the keys to their kingdom... Thinking about parallels in my own life.

People think they are communicating when they are just filling in the blanks with their own thoughts. That's good. Everyone gets what they want. Kelly got children, the most lasting kind of love you could get. And I am sure she has lots of benefits and NY playfriends being Bensimon's wife.

I was mean to Kelly last year because she seemed very full of herself and artificial. Since she is being more home girl, I find her more likeable.

For the girls to really forgive each other, they are going to have to apologize, cry, admit that they all have the same problems, and promise not to do it again.

Btw, out there, please forgive me for my mean comments in the past. I was either genuinely concerned about your health or thought you were disgustingly mean or something. I do not like it when people infer that I am sickly skinny or prejudge me (put what they think I would think in their mouths). It pisses me off. So I am sorry. I apologize. See... I am saying nice things about Kelly. She's not my favorite. But she could be a likeAble person.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    )

I'm still trying to understand how she stayed married for those years? Was it due to the language difference? The constant travel of her husband?
    Shame on me, but it's the truth.
    OMG....you crack me up!!!

I always wondered what in the world her husband saw in her, some may say it was her beauty, body or whatever that is superficial but let's be real here, her body in comparison to the other supermodels that he shoots does not even compare! I think she is pretty but not in the supermodel sense.

FORT Fogey

But when you look at some of the men who get the supermodels with the bodies better than Kelly, her ex husband really doesn't compare. So perhaps Kelly was the best looking model with the best body who would give him the time of day outside of a photo shoot.
    luvsginger likes this.

+ Reply to Thread