+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2166Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

IIRC Luann DID bring up that she "had heard in her circle" that Mario was cheating on Ramona.

The one thing I can say for fact is raising children is the toughest & most rewarding thing a woman can ever do. The baby & grade school years are difficult but trust me the teenage years are the worst. You have to watch them like a hawk. Luann, as one Mom to another, you have 2 beautiful children. If you don't want them to become yet another teenage statistic, get off the show, sell your New York apartment, ditch Jacques & go back to the Hamptons and be at home WITH your teenage children. Forget the parties, the "singing" career, dating & D-list fame; instead focus your attention on your kids...NOW before something tragic happens. Have you not heard a thing about Josh Waring??? SMH in disgust.
    Debb70 likes this.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I believe it was Jill who made that comment, not Louann.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I don't know, I kinda think it was LuLu, as well, who said that. Will be forced to rewatch it now...noooooo!
    Debb70 likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fan

Regarding the Luanne & Ramona issue about the kids - wasn't it last fall that Victoria was caught on camera drinking and doing drugs? I think that was what Ramona was hinting at all season, without actually coming out and saying it. IIRC, after the video was realeased to the press, Ramona tweeted something about it, and then took it down shortly after. I think she and Luanne came to an agreement about not bringing it up during the filming.

As far as the rest of the reunion, y'all already nailed it! I did have to watch it over 2 days, it was too much for me for one sitting. Poor Andy. The best part was when he told them to "shut the f*ck up".

Oh, and I LOVE how prism refers to Luanne as the "Countass"... I seriously LOL every time I see it.

omg, thank you b/c you must agree and I love that countass is so see-through. I've gotten so I can't think of her as having any other name. I know, I know, I'm truly evil. I seriously think Bravo signed her on just to be the butt of many jokes! She's major compliant!
    Moontat likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

Jill made the direct comment about having friends who had said things about Mario cheating. Luann took the most passive agressive approach both at coffee with Ramona and at the reunion of asking things like "How is your marriage going Ramona?" so that she could the "innocently" claim to have not said anything about her marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    Jill made the direct comment about having friends who had said things about Mario cheating. Luann took the most passive agressive approach both at coffee with Ramona and at the reunion of asking things like "How is your marriage going Ramona?" so that she could the "innocently" claim to have not said anything about her marriage.
    Thank you for verifying that - now I don't have to rewatch Reunion #1 It would be torture, I tell ya.

One thing I like about Jill over LuLu...Jill will cut you down directly and to your face (usually)...Luann tries to hide behind her "class" but is snide and snarky, slithering and smirking. Blech.
    Moontat likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

So now Jill is Luann's mouthpiece which is even worse. I saw part of the reunion on a clip on WWHL. Saw how Andy was screaming at them to shut the "F" up & Luann interjected that he would have said "be quiet" instead.
    BRAVO....please....for the love of this series...recast this show entirely or at least get rid of the brunettes. Wait...since when is Jillzarin a brunette?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

yep! She said it with a horribly mean tone, "And how is that trifecta going, Ramona?" in reference to her marriage, and daughter. She swatted at Ramona and Ramona swatted right back at her and hit LuAnn with direct references to her daughter and her cheating exhusband. LuAnn shouldn't dish it out if she can't take it. And I SOOO wished that Andy would have called her out on what she did say to Ramona.

I'm ready for this to be recast- they all annoy me. With the loss of Bethanny ; they lost the fun, witty factor. Now it's just a bunch of dumb women who are emotionally immature and horrible people.

FORT Fogey

There are actually several women on the show I'd be very sorry to see let go. I love the anctics that Sonya and Ramona get in to, so I want them both to stay. I find Alex and Simon quite strange, but they intrigue me enough that I would be sorry to see them go. I think Jill is a horrible person, but for some strange reason, I don't think the show would be the same without her. Losing her would be like losing Vicki from the OC. And as much as I dislike LuAnn, I think Bravo does a great job of editing her in a way that she's mocked without realizing she's the butt of the joke, so I want her to stay. I don't think Kelly offers anything anymore, and there was never a time I wanted to see more of Cindy on my TV screen. So I'd be happy to see both of them go in order to get some new blood on the show. But I really don't want to see the entire cast replaced.
    SugarMama likes this.

+ Reply to Thread