+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2101Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

I can honestly say that, back in the the day, I never watched the show "Jerry Springer" but I caught clips here and there.

This Reunion so far, is reminding me of Jerry Springer...not encouraging.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Yep, it's obvious in this Reunion Show that Alex is and is going to be the punching bag for the Brunettes on the Left. Ugh. Romana is target #2. I just keep envisioning a giant wave coming over and sweeping out Cindy, Kelly, Jill, and LuLu off the stage.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Alex just yelled to Cindy, "Maybe you just need to get LAID, seriously!!!"

In the bru-ha-ha, Kelly kept yelling, "I need to be the peacemaker!" Luann was last heard telling her, "No you dont!" the Left Couch is a trip.

Okay....I'm dun with the RhoNY Reunion...maybe the show. Time will tell.

It's only a half-hour into the reunion, and I'm seeing these women far from what they first seemed. I'm now seeing them as - not rich, classy, privileged women. I'm seeing them as women with NO class, NO class, NO class.

I've lived in a world of class (years ago). This is not only NO class, it is below ANY class. Money, parties, fashions, etc., combined. Makes my old family blush. Booo, booo. No class at all. I should've known, but I held out hope. Ugh, yuck. This has become stupid.
    Last edited by SugarMama; 07-25-2011 at 11:34 PM.

I agree; Santa can't even fix this trainwreck of women.............

Reunion? Reunion??? More like a stab-fest. Each woman intensely hates each of the other women. There's no "brunette team" nor "blonde team". There's just unbridled, steaming, arrogant, stabbing hatred among these losers. IMO the nastiest piece of work is countass, that passive-aggressive half-man who attempts to annihilate everyone w/n her reach. She has earned the antipathy of everyone who loathes her.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Re: The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

The reunion was out of control and disgusting. I wish that they had a better host. Jill is the most inconsiderate, ill mannered, disgusting person on this show and I hope she (along with Cindy) disappear next season. Kelly is nuts and can't ever admit to being wrong or her medication or lack of doesn't allow her to. Alex did find her voice this year but she needs to know when to "voice" her opinion. I love Sonja and I think that she is the only sane one on the show. LuAnn is a big fat phony and her true colors are beginning to reveal themselves. Ramona just cracks me up....she is what she is and she doesn't care! Cindy (yawn) go away!!! you stink!
    GabbyG likes this.

FORT Fogey

It doesn't surprise me that these women behave like they do. I've never thought these shows portray the wealthy high-class people of any city where they take place. The women who truly move in those circles would never agree to open up their lives to reality TV. They don't need the money or the headaches. These shows portray the women running around below those high class circles, wishing to get in, but they never will. To me, I think that Jill was the most horrible of all of them, and I really wish that Andy or someone else would have called her out on it. Just like she was trying to instigate on the boat trying to get LuAnn upset that Ramona came late, she was poking at hornets nests last night trying to start something. She tried several times - one that stuck out was after Andy showed a montage of Sonya and Ramona's adventures and she quickly pointed out that it didn't include Alex. She's horribly passive aggressive. To me, passive agressiveness is cowardly, and Jill is one horrible, huge passive aggressive coward.
    JORY'sMom and luvsginger like this.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

That was painful, painful enough that the NY franchise may have lost me. That was the biggest bunch of ridiculousness I've seen in a long time. Wow.
    AmyKay and SugarMama like this.

+ Reply to Thread