+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Ramona's eyes don't look bulgur to me....just dialated or something a lot.

I had Graves disease for 20 years.
    I actually had to have surgery on my eyes years ago because they did bulge out.
    I think 1 of my eyes still does a bit...

I have no idea whether she has Graves' or not.
    I don't think she could drink the amount of wine she seems to consume if she did have Graves, but who knows?
    I just think the eyes bugging out is part of Ramona.
    Graves' is an extremely serious disease and I doubt she'd be able to do most of the stuff she does if she had it.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I've seen/known people with hyperthyroidism before, and Ramona's eyes don't look like theirs did. Ramona does have times when her eyes don't look as "bulge-y", and that's not the case with the people with the thyroid problem. They get huge at certain times. Other times, they look totally normal. Plus, other symptoms go with the overactive thyroid.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Just my opinion, but Ramona is just an incredibly expressive person. She uses her voice and hands, too, in expressing herself. I just think it's part of her quirkiness

Plus, she "botoxes" doesn't she? Maybe that could add to her desire to turn on the Ramona Eyes.
    canuck likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

With all due respect, I hardly think anyone would purposely try to do with their eyes what Ramona does with hers. I really don't think it's within her control. I can't help but wonder at what age her eyes started doing those tricks. It's not very attractive.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    With all due respect, I hardly think anyone would purposely try to do with their eyes what Ramona does with hers. I really don't think it's within her control. I can't help but wonder at what age her eyes started doing those tricks. It's not very attractive.
    If this is regarding my post, I mean that because she is SO naturally expressive (and mildly botoxed), she might work harder than normal in using her eyes - actually, while it's been quirky, in my opinion it was only really over the top in the fashion show that first time. Otherwise, it's just Ramona Eyes on parade, it's just part of her. Between her eyes, hand gestures, voice inflection, etc., she's very expressive.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Kelly thinks she is the nicest person in the world.....

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    Kelly thinks she is the nicest person in the world.....
    Well, after all, she said Cosmopolitan listed her in the Top Five Nicest People They'd know, right

I just want to say, "Kelly, we remember you from last year, hon.....go pump your blood glucose up with jelly beans and gummy bears...and watch out for that cat pee smell Sonja noticed in your room, which many say is the smell of crack. Not saying you do that or anything, but just sayin'..."

Ugh, I can't STAND Kelly.

Jill is still going on about Bethenny in the Reunion! -- and blaming Ramona!

Ugh I can't stand Jill, what makes her think it's ok to call someone an idiot like that. she is a nasty human being.
    SugarMama likes this.

+ Reply to Thread