+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 413 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree2190Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3902829;
    Did anyone else think Sonja was hitting on Kelly? Sonja kept bringing up sex around her and mentioning her body.
    Yes!!! I totally thought that when she ran and jumped on Kelly's bed!! She is HOT for Kelly. Did anybody else catch it when they were on the Hooters yacht and she kept mentioning the Hooters girls and wanting to see them....I knew then the woman is bi. Or at the very least bi-curious.

Kelly needs to be checked into a mental ward, STAT!!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3902827;
    Bethenny mentioned it in her personal interview. Said she walked into the glass. She said the humor wasn't lost on her. I LOVED IT
    I meant I wish someone had pointed it out/joked about it while Kelly was trying to make her grand exit.

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3902832;
    Kelly told Bethenny:

"You are not a chef. You are a cook... and it's creepy."

What is creepy about being a cook?

Then when she was corrected she said "I don't care."

In her personal interview she says she needs to see Bethenny's resume'.....ummm....WHY? I thought she didn't care?
    The funny thing is Ina Gartner and Paula Deen didn't go to Culinary school so technically they are cooks not chefs. That's not bad company to be in, IMO.

But it was stupid for Kelly to say especially when she said she had no idea if Bethenny did go to school for it. Why say it then????

I hope those kids are smarter than she is.

You all need to go read Kelly's blog. It's super long and explains in great detail what she was thinking.

Was Luann even invited on the trip? She said this: I decided to skip the St. Johns trip because it was Victoria's birthday. My children come first. but for some reason I thought Ramona said she didn't even bother inviting Luann.

Best part of last nights show was no Yenta Jill. The Countless' date, Cort, was creepy, I wonder if she slips sometimes and calls him Count? And she can not sing! I think that music producer was on something, why was he wearing his sunglasses indoors?
    Speaking of being on 'something'. Kelly. Just sayin'.

FORT Fan

These comments are funnier than the show last night.

*obvious comment* I think Kelly is a little slow. And I wonder if Jill and LuAnn have been planting seeds in her tiny little mind about Bethenny trying to ruin/harm her and her family???
    She seems to think Jill is her friend and savior and this is why she is defensive whenever someone speaks ill about her. It's alomost like a pitbull and it's owner or even a child and their mother.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3902865;
    You all need to go read Kelly's blog. It's super long and explains in great detail what she was thinking.

Was Luann even invited on the trip? She said this: I decided to skip the St. Johns trip because it was Victoria's birthday. My children come first. but for some reason I thought Ramona said she didn't even bother inviting Luann.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3902700;

Sonja, thank you for being straight and saying you went along to befriend/guard Kelly, then realized Kelly was the one that was out there (paraphrased, on WWH)

So Kelly was a little spy for Jill, calling her throughout the vacation. Raise your hand if you're surprised. Me either. She went into it expecting it and danged if she didn't create it. Btw, according to the show it was Ramona that started the incident report/ gossip session, trying to inform B about Jill going ape about her father. B was trying to be noncommittal. Kelly jumped in and reported things from her world, the 13th planet ....

Cannot wait to see how the whole "she's trying to kill me" thing comes about.
    Think this the part where Bethenny is yelling, "Go to Sleep, you're a crazy person" Cannot wait til next week

Wow... Kelly..... WTH is up with her? She CREATED a great life and loves living in it...

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2;3902771;
    So apparently Kelly is upset that she was edited to look really bad for this episode. Here's a tip: Don't say anything that's going to make you look like such an idiot.

And I love the way she ignites all the drama and then starts yelling "I DON'T CARE, what's wrong with you people!!" when she gets burned by the conversation she started.

Oh, one other gem tonight: The way Kelly said she wasn't judgmental, before launching into a litany of criticisms of Bethenny -- things like, "you're not a chef, you're a cook." And, "no one likes you, you are mean and judgmental and addicted to fame..."

Right. No judgment there!
    IMHO, Kelly is seeking revenge for Bethenny slapping her down last season. She's grasping at straws to any and every flaw with Bethenny, Kelly even called her a Whore and a Ho-bag (so juvenile) at one point. Sonja was there with them; I wonder how Sonja felt about Kelly's comments at that point..

I did an entire recap for the page on TvSnark...should I repost it here? I had a lot of fun with this episode. I got scolded for posting the link last week.
    Not sure if I should just copy it here?

I have so many comments but the recap says it all...

+ Reply to Thread