+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2467Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Did anyone notice Simon's face when LuAnn was singing. They only showed him once, but if looks could kill...that would have been the look (on his face).

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I take it he thought she really needed autotune!!! His face was hilarious!!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Loved the look on Simon's face. That Jill.... I hope she's not on next season. It's time for her to go. Did you hear her tell Luann to basically reprimand Ramona for being late to the party. What a b$%*h! Thankfully Luann blew it off.

I thought it was 1 of the worst season finales ever.
    Did enjoy seeing Natalie Cole, though.
    I agree a bit with the other poster that Ramona may have been using this as an excuse to keep Mario close to her.
    I do, however, still think she's the most selfish and self absorbed women ever.
    And what's with her bit about how her still getting her period is the reason she has no wrinkles?
    Botox and the plastic surgeon are the reasons you are not getting wrinkles, Ramona!!!

And, am I the only 1 who thought Sonia had on Kim from the RHBH's leopard dress from the millionaire's party? Looked exactly like it, right down to the cleavage.

Cindy came off even worse on tonight's show when she was trying to explain her behavior to Sonia.

I wish this show would just go back to the shopping / lunching / charity events they used to do.
    There's just way too much staged melodrama this season and it's not even fun to watch.
    Last edited by norealityhere; 07-22-2011 at 03:42 PM.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    ...I wish this show would just go back to the shopping / lunching / charity events they used to do.
    There's just way too much staged melodrama this season and it's not even fun to watch.
    I couldn't agree more!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

i was just coming to post abt that. i can't believe how nasty of a person she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Annastasia B View Post
    Did you hear her tell Luann to basically reprimand Ramona for being late to the party. What a b$%*h! Thankfully Luann blew it off.
    luvsginger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Holly in SoCal View Post
    I might be crazy....but for some reason the thought came to my mind that maybe, just maybe, Ramona having all this talk about having another baby might just be due to that silly psychic (whatever) lady in Morocco saying that there was another woman thinking about her hubby. I was thinking that maybe this is HER way of making sure that hubby is really hers, to tie him down further and to show the world that they are solid. Think about it...who in their right mind (at 55 yrs old) seriously thinks about having a child, especially when you are involved in so many different ventures that keep you going non-stop daily? I will be 54 in 2 months and I cringe at the thought of going through all that it entails raising a baby/small child and then a pre-teen/teen later on being the age I am now and how old I will be at that later date. Granted that Ramona can afford to have hired help to do most of it, but sheesh....she had her whole life to have another child, so why all of a sudden now?

Anyone have any thoughts on this?
    I completely agree with this statement. There is no way Ramona would ever get pregnant at this point in her life. I honestly don't think Ramona EVER thought she might be pregnant. I think this was just her way of being the focus of the finale and having the spotlight be on her. All fabricated for the cameras.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I agree that Ramona is worried about Mario, and where his attentions might be. And everybody knows that men tend to wander "younger". It's kind of sad, really.

Ramona, if you are really worried about Mario, it might be time to pull out the private detectives! You need some peace of mind that you will never get by just waiting....unless he dies....and then you can tell/sell yourself anything you want!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I suspect if Ramonacoaster is allowed to stay, we'll see her cryin' in her pino when she finds out about Mario's girlfriend. Not that it's out, but there's something detached about him, and I'm guessing he's not totally onboard with his strange wife.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    I completely agree with this statement. There is no way Ramona would ever get pregnant at this point in her life. I honestly don't think Ramona EVER thought she might be pregnant. I think this was just her way of being the focus of the finale and having the spotlight be on her. All fabricated for the cameras.
    Actually, it VERY possible for Ramona to get pregnant, she still has her period and still ovulating. When I wanted to go off birth control, my doctor told me that her girlfriend just had a baby at 53! I remember my daughter going to school with many "menopause babies".
    I do think that the chances are slim but it is very possible for women in their 50s to get pregnant although it probably be a very high risk pregnancy.
    canuck likes this.

+ Reply to Thread