+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2562Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

This just in: Luann is a horrible human being. Jill is almost as awful. That's all
    mom2 and SugarMama like this.

Luann...please don't sing "live" - especially with a real singer like Natalie Cole. Thanks.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Wow, way to go and ruin a good performance from a real singer, Luann. You can't sing, period!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

Luanne's son is cute.
    Jill is mean grandma twenty years before her time.
    Sonya is a weird bird.
    Natalie looks gorgeous with the short hairdo.
    Avery looks good.

If I'm late getting my monthly gift even by 3 days, my breasts are very tender and swollen. I'm nearly 40 so I know I have at least 10 years of this stuff but I still think it is "the change" related.
    Yup, with donuts!!

Wow, Luann sounded horrible. I felt bad for Natalie Cole having to stand up there and sing with her and I felt bad for the guests having to listen. Ugh!

FORT Fogey

As silly as it was for Ramona to believe she may be pregnant at her age rather than going into menopause, I really really liked the way they did that storyline. The interaction between her and Mario when she told him, as they both dealt with the excitement and other emotions was fun to watch. I also loved the way she and Sonja were, sneaking off to the bathroom, keeping a secret, etc. It seemed like the way that true girlfriends are with each other, looking out for each other, laughing, and keeping each others secrets. Considering all the miserable cat fighting we're usually subjected to with a Housewives finale, I thought it was a really welcome change. I've read that they're looking to change up the cast for New York next season. If they do, I really hope they keep both Ramona and Sonja. I love their Thelma and Louise partners in crime silliness.
    SugarMama likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    As silly as it was for Ramona to believe she may be pregnant at her age rather than going into menopause, I really really liked the way they did that storyline. The interaction between her and Mario when she told him, as they both dealt with the excitement and other emotions was fun to watch. I also loved the way she and Sonja were, sneaking off to the bathroom, keeping a secret, etc. It seemed like the way that true girlfriends are with each other, looking out for each other, laughing, and keeping each others secrets. Considering all the miserable cat fighting we're usually subjected to with a Housewives finale, I thought it was a really welcome change. I've read that they're looking to change up the cast for New York next season. If they do, I really hope they keep both Ramona and Sonja. I love their Thelma and Louise partners in crime silliness.
    That was fun, and it reminded of me when they were in Morocco and sneaked over to see the kaftans The ARE fun to watch...as opposed to Jill. What is that woman's problem? She wanted to follow them to the bathroom? Reminded me of Icky and Tamra of OC last season following Gretchen and Alexis to the bathroom. Ugh.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I might be crazy....but for some reason the thought came to my mind that maybe, just maybe, Ramona having all this talk about having another baby might just be due to that silly psychic (whatever) lady in Morocco saying that there was another woman thinking about her hubby. I was thinking that maybe this is HER way of making sure that hubby is really hers, to tie him down further and to show the world that they are solid. Think about it...who in their right mind (at 55 yrs old) seriously thinks about having a child, especially when you are involved in so many different ventures that keep you going non-stop daily? I will be 54 in 2 months and I cringe at the thought of going through all that it entails raising a baby/small child and then a pre-teen/teen later on being the age I am now and how old I will be at that later date. Granted that Ramona can afford to have hired help to do most of it, but sheesh....she had her whole life to have another child, so why all of a sudden now?

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

"Hit many flat notes, LuAnn???" I'm sure Natalie's ear lobes wanted to hide in her ear canals to block out that sourness!!! Natalie looks really good for someone who has had a liver transplant! She looks extremely fit!!! I have always loved her vocal stylings!!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

+ Reply to Thread