+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2222Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

The Victoria/Avery comparisons are getting old. Their moms may not get along, but the girls didn't sign up to be scrutinized on the show.
    A recent survey stated that the average person's greatest fear is having to give a speech in public. Somehow this ranked even higher than death which was third on the list. So, you're telling me that at a funeral, most people would rather be the guy in the coffin than have to stand up and give a eulogy.
    -- Jerry Seinfield

Anyone catch how Jill had to comment negatively after everything that Sonja's Cabaret performance said during her performance yet she was so full of sh*t as she hugged her and said how great she was. She is getting uglier by the week with every word that comes out of her mouth.

How did Bawbee get so lucky as to marry a woman who is an expert at everything? Add expert "music producer" to her growing list of expertise.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

While I was watching Sonja's performance and listening to Jill's comments, all I could think was "When you thhrow a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by which one yelps."
    SugarMama likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    While I was watching Sonja's performance and listening to Jill's comments, all I could think was "When you thhrow a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by which one yelps."
    Good one!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I'm amazed at how poor, broke Sonja is spending $$ like it's going out of style. She seems to still have her house staff there to wait on her hand and foot. And what was with her friend at that burlesque thing...the one who did the act with her. YUCK!!

Is that sidekick of hers that was at her home and who was on stage with her the night of the Cabaret a male or a female? I can't decide if she is a transvestite or simply an older woman who is trying a little too hard.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    Is that sidekick of hers that was at her home and who was on stage with her the night of the Cabaret a male or a female? I can't decide if she is a transvestite or simply an older woman who is trying a little too hard.
    Sometimes I'm amazed at how naive I am. Sonja's friend was dressed as a woman so I assumed she was a woman and never questioned it! Then I read this. It very well could have been a man.

Maybe poor little ole broke sonja has a stash somewhere. She claims to be too dumb to understand her lawsuit, goes into a power conference with jillzarin and company in the botox injector's waiting room to get Cliff notes on why she's filing bankruptcy... and still has no clue that, duh, if you have a multimillion dollar lawsuit against you, and you spend money like a drunken sonja, then, um, well maybe you deserve to be brokeass. Get the presses rollin' for that toaster oven thingie, girl!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

It wouldn't surprise me if Bravo paid for the parties, just so they can get all of them in the same place.

Everytime they're shown outside one of their homes, I just assume Bravo is picking up the bill.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread