+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 358 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree1511Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

THE........... VERY BEST episode EVER, of ANY, of the Housewives shows! I was in hysterics ! Watching all of the drunk, no, wasted, no, (you know what ) faced women on that boat was a hoot!!!!!! I LOVED IT! Bethanny was THE BEST! She is so smart and funny. She called Kelly out on so many of the STUPID comments that she makes. Kelly has NO, NO, NO sense of humor AT ALL! No brains seems to be the problem but .......WHO CARES?!?!? As long as I get some real, QUALITY TV viewing out of it all I'M HAPPY! Can't wait to watch it again and again!

So apparently Kelly is upset that she was edited to look really bad for this episode. Here's a tip: Don't say anything that's going to make you look like such an idiot.

And I love the way she ignites all the drama and then starts yelling "I DON'T CARE, what's wrong with you people!!" when she gets burned by the conversation she started.

Oh, one other gem tonight: The way Kelly said she wasn't judgmental, before launching into a litany of criticisms of Bethenny -- things like, "you're not a chef, you're a cook." And, "no one likes you, you are mean and judgmental and addicted to fame..."

Right. No judgment there!

Quote Originally Posted by onmycell;3902643;
    Dear "Countess": Money can't buy you a voice. Your voice is AWFUL. Who is the delusional producer that you obviously paid off to tell you how wonderful your voice is. He is clearly on your payroll, Bravo's payroll, or just plain deaf. Please don't subject us to your noise that you call singing ever again.

Sincerely, a watcher with bleeding ears.

Her voice is much much much better than Atlanta Kim.

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3902700;
    How funny was the Kelly exit ... pass code for the door doesn't work ... wait .... wait ... walk away ... crew member opens it for her ... and we have the flounce out.
    I was really disappointed that none of the ladies, particularly Bethenney or Ramona, laughed at that or made a comment about it. That was funny stuff.

The whole episode was funny. Well expect the scenes with Luann and her icky date. He looked greasy.

Last night was off the charts. If you click on name and go to my homepage, I did a recap. I would love to hear some comments here!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3902822;
    I was really disappointed that none of the ladies, particularly Bethenney or Ramona, laughed at that or made a comment about it. That was funny stuff.

The whole episode was funny. Well expect the scenes with Luann and her icky date. He looked greasy.
    Bethenny mentioned it in her personal interview. Said she walked into the glass. She said the humor wasn't lost on her. I LOVED IT

Did anyone else think Sonja was hitting on Kelly? Sonja kept bringing up sex around her and mentioning her body.

Agree with everyone on here about Kelly--- completely nuts -- honestly I was wondering if she forgot to take her meds or perhaps had too many meds -- she just did not even make sense most of the time. She was constantly picking at Bethany --- and B handled herself well. My gosh she just lost her father and is pregnant -- and is basically getting attacked by a lunatic who cannot be reasoned with on any subject. Oh all of her little gems like "you are making lemonade from lemons?" what a dummy. I cannot believe she was married to the "world famous photographer Gilles Bensimon" Did the guy not realize what an idiot she was. One minute you think ok she is actually gonna be normal and then bam -- she just starts with her nonsense. the chick needs some serioius help. What a nut! I thought Luann sounded ok performing on Watch what happens. she does sound better than Kim from Atl. But that date LuLu had -- yucky yucky -- I had to turn the channel for a few minutes -- why would she go out with him??? At least he got to plug his book ;-)

Kelly told Bethenny:

"You are not a chef. You are a cook... and it's creepy."

What is creepy about being a cook?

Then when she was corrected she said "I don't care."

In her personal interview she says she needs to see Bethenny's resume'.....ummm....WHY? I thought she didn't care?

I agree that Bethenny handled herself extremely well. She has every reason to have been an emotional mess and yet she was so much more together than Kelly.

Kelly's social skills are strange. She seems to have no idea how to make friends. She attacked everyone at the table when they were talking about Jill. She tried to act superior and said that she doesn't play that way.

So how does she play?

"At least I am not a ho-bag like Bethenny"

That is how she plays. Ok. Got it.

+ Reply to Thread