+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2467Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Anyway, I can't stand the Countless saying that Alex and Simon are using their "social" friends to climb up the ranks. So they should do it the way she and Jill did it, marry into money? It's funny what Anderson Cooper said that she got the Countess title by marrying Count Chocula. She gives drag queens a bad name.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I believe if she marries Ross geller Jr she would also lose her "countess" title.

Last night in a semi Ambien haze I "think" I saw a commercial on HGTV with jillzarin. PLEASE....PLEASE...for the love of GOD PLEASE tell me she isn't getting a show with HGTV???
    I saw that too! The same one also has Dina Manzo. Since Dina's picture was the only one with a title under it, I believe she is the one who got a show. Jill was one of several celebrities (if that is even the right word to use) who was shown letting them into their houses/apartments. I think that might be a show where they show people where they live. My impression is that she will be appearing on a show.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Kelly is the most obnoxious, lost, undecipherable person I've ever seen. I can't understand why Alex even indulges her with interactions. Kelly talks and makes NO sense. Alex is her target, obviously. Alex needs to just say NO! Kelly makes herself look like a horse's ass.
    luvsginger and Debb70 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    Kelly is the most obnoxious, lost, undecipherable person I've ever seen. I can't understand why Alex even indulges her with interactions. Kelly talks and makes NO sense. Alex is her target, obviously. Alex needs to just say NO! Kelly makes herself look like a horse's ass.
    well, somebody has to be her target now that Bethany is gone
    Debb70 likes this.

I have to say last night's episode was the most boring I have seen of any of the franchises ... well, maybe not DC...LOL...
    sooo....what is going on with these alleged tweets that Simon is doing to make Jill the pill look so bad? I don't really understand what tweets are but is he really cyber bullying her? What is it exactly that he is being accused of?

Lots of great descriptions of Kelly here. Can you imagine trying to co-parent with her or deal with her as a school teacher if you taught one of her kids? I don't know how you would ever get anywhere. If she spoke Greek, I think it would make more sense than what she does now. It's just jibberish. She cannot even comprehend what the problem is with her. LOL PLEASE....

I wanted to tell Jill and her group that it would help Simon's project if he make accurate comments about her, because other people think the same thing and like it when someone tells it as it is. It's not like he's making something up. This is what Jill said he tweeted. Someone said that Simon and Jill were getting along splendidly this season. Simon responded by saying. It's not over yet. Well, that's not dissing her. That is like a prayer or sorts. It's like saying Don't hold your breath, because you fear the good won't last or It ain't over til the fat lady sings. She doesn't get it. I think she just took it Waaaay out of context.

And Luanne....what a witch she was. She's now really on my last nerve. Please lady. "This is the countess speaking." LOL Did you see the after show?
    luvsginger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Starbucks880 View Post
    I saw that too! The same one also has Dina Manzo. Since Dina's picture was the only one with a title under it, I believe she is the one who got a show. Jill was one of several celebrities (if that is even the right word to use) who was shown letting them into their houses/apartments. I think that might be a show where they show people where they live. My impression is that she will be appearing on a show.
    I guess it's just a one time thing.

From Jill's blog today

"A few months ago I filmed a TV show called My Favorite Place on HGTV. It will air this Saturday, July 2 at 6 pm."

Jill Zarin - The Real Housewives of New York City - Enough is Enough - Blog - Bravo TV Official Site

YUK...the last thing I need is more Jill Zarin on my TV screen. I work so hard and watching Reality TV is the way I relax...I think I would go back to work if there were more of Jill Zarin hogging my screen!

Jill's ego is bothering me more and more. Yes, they all have an overly inflated ego due to the show but she is way OTT. First of all her "mission statement" - Beauty begins with a great foundation - for her line of undergarments was a total rip-off of something Tim Gunn (Project Runway) has said for many years...and he has the creditials and experience that makes me believe he thought it up and not her.
    I am sick to death of people who have to use the words "hate" or "haters."
    People don't hate you, Jill. They are just sick of you and your arrogance.
    This season, you're picking on Simon. Last year it was Bethanny, except toward the end when it became Alex.
    Who knows who you'll victimize next year? Because I don't think you can offer anything except to point fingers at people who you think "hate" you. Maybe they don't like you because you're extremely unlikable!!
    Your friendship with Ramona is on pretty shaky grounds also. The Countess really only tolerates you because of the show because otherwise you have nothing to offer her in her quest to be #1.
    As for alinating Kelly, it'll take her a couple months before she realizes that you've insulted her (if you ever do) and by then the season will be over. She doesn't have the brain power to remember what you did by the time the next season starts so there won't be any Jill-Kelly feud.
    I think Jill thinks every one is against her because she is so delusional about her own importance. Wouldn't she be surprised to learn that no one really cares all that much.
    GabbyG, Bunny555 and luvsginger like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Maybe they don't like you because you're extremely unlikable!!
    You got that right!!!
    mom2 likes this.

+ Reply to Thread