+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2513Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

When the countass said she would not have been so upset about her divorce if she knew she was meeting the new guy --- I thought she was sharing that she didn't actually give a roaring rip about the ex-- that she was just missing the money and the perceived status, but now she has new status, mmmm boy!! a new FRENCH boyfriend, a wine connoisseur yet. Wow-EEE! Thanks for sharing, Lu.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

BTW, Lizard - though I cannot stand the countass, I respectfully disagree... not trying to diss you at all. I think countass does nothing --- nothing whatever--- that doesn't accrue to her own personal bottom line. In dollars, prestige, celebrity, whatever. She's the one that lives in a cabinet. IMHO.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

I thought the exact same thing, Prism. I also think, (although I don't care all that much for Mario) that he could have found a much prettier woman. Ramona's crazed eyes scare the crap out of me and when she opens her mouth, O-M-G she is flipping insane!
    "Never Give Up" ~~~Winston Churchill

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I still don't get what it means to "live in a cabinet". Help me, somebody! What the heck does that mean?
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Tonight's episode is testing my patience greatly. Will the script EVER vary? Jill, LuLu, KooKoo gathering like a coven of hags around the fired up cauldron, Cindy looking on with no obvious interest or understanding, -- all ganged up on Alex (and Simon) (last week it was Ramona). My patience bucket is becoming vastly depleted because now I can fairly accurately predict the dialog.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Earth to Jill: Simon did not ask or pay me to hate you. You managed to make that happen on your own.

Earth to Kelly: Saying "mean tweeted" every other sentence doesn't change the perception that you cannot find your way out of a paper bag.

Earth to Luann: Every episode I like you less than the one before. Simon didn't pay or influence me on that one, either.

JORY'sMom, GabbyG, Moontat and 2 others like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I still don't get what it means to "live in a cabinet". Help me, somebody! What the heck does that mean?
    I thought it meant like a porcelain doll, I could be wrong though so I guess that doesn't really help lol

A couple episodes back - in Morocco - the countass was sniping at Alex, and insinuating that Alex was a snake from a cabinet, countass told Alex to "...go back to the cabinet you came out of". I'm thinking the nasty snake in the cabinet is countass.
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Tonight's episode is testing my patience greatly. Will the script EVER vary? Jill, LuLu, KooKoo gathering like a coven of hags around the fired up cauldron, Cindy looking on with no obvious interest or understanding, -- all ganged up on Alex (and Simon) (last week it was Ramona). My patience bucket is becoming vastly depleted because now I can fairly accurately predict the dialog.
    Perfect description of the old hags gathering around the cauldron! I can handle all the bit*hy-ness, meaness, etc because we've all known people like that.
    But:
    then there's Kelly.
    She is probably the most brain-less person I have ever seen!! I would never have a conversation with her. She never follows any normal conversational guide lines ever!! She's all over the place and then she's says, Stop! Let's End this now!.... When the other person hasn't a chance to say anything.
    She reminds me a robot, programed with a lot of dialogue but everything is out of sequence.
    She says she never talks badly about anyone. What about Simon's clothes? Simon's tweeting? Sonja's home & it's disrepair? Oh, yes, you do, Sister Crazy!
    And when did she live on the streets?
    GabbyG, luvsginger, Debb70 and 1 others like this.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    then there's Kelly.
    She is probably the most brain-less person I have ever seen!! I would never have a conversation with her. She never follows any normal conversational guide lines ever!! She's all over the place and then she's says, Stop! Let's End this now!.... When the other person hasn't a chance to say anything.
    She reminds me a robot, programed with a lot of dialogue but everything is out of sequence.
    She says she never talks badly about anyone. What about Simon's clothes? Simon's tweeting? Sonja's home & it's disrepair? Oh, yes, you do, Sister Crazy!
    And when did she live on the streets?
    It's hard to believe that she's been an author and a magazine editor with her very limited vocabulary. And it's "creepy" how she was asking Alex to stop being "red". Anyway, I thought Alex handled herself well considering she was talking to an insane person.
    luvsginger, Debb70 and SugarMama like this.

+ Reply to Thread