+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1514Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    No corn for me, anyway ... and I love popcorn
    I am allergic to corn too. I was shcoked to find out just how many products that contain corn by products as an ingredient. I suppose they use it as a cheapie filler. All I know is that I have learned to read labels closely.

I didn't see Sunday's show yet. did I miss anything good or is it deletable?
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I am allergic to corn too. I was shcoked to find out just how many products that contain corn by products as an ingredient. I suppose they use it as a cheapie filler. All I know is that I have learned to read labels closely.

I didn't see Sunday's show yet. did I miss anything good or is it deletable?
    My upper and lower bags were handed down to me by both parents! When I heard someone ask if I was getting enough rest, even though I had slept for 9 hours, I had had enough. I finally got them done in my early 40's. GREAT decision. I love the result. Simon needs to refrain from smoking to get any cosmetic work done. Most plastic surgeons will not operate on you if you smoke. It's a medical thing.

If I recall correctly, the last episode was about Luann's and Ramona's girls birthday parties. And Simon getting hypnotized to quit smoking. I would watch it if you already have it recorded. Ramona messed up IMO. She was into the party more for herself than her daugther IMO.
    Last edited by Debb70; 06-28-2011 at 05:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I was remembering how last season LuLu made a snarky remark to Bethenny about her car having the Skinny Girl stuff on it. Remember? Oh, how terribly awful to be driving something with a name on it! Wonder how LuLu felt when Bethenny made $100 million from selling her Skinny Girl brand (reportedly)? Ha-Ha, take that, Countess
    I suspect Bethenny's 100 mil was major big time exponentially greater than what the CountAss got for her 16 years of supplicating herself to the "Count". Remember when cameras were following CountAss around, looking for a NY apartment after the "Count" ditched her; and what the realtor showed her - in what he said was the price range she asked for - was not very attractive.

I'd be surprised if the CountAss has a net worth of more than a couple million dollars. Who's yer papa now, CountAss? Bravo must be footing most of her bills. BTW I read about how the "Count" had ancestors that usurped the title, and when no one fought to strip him of the title, he just kept it. So it's hard to think of him - Alex is his name?- as anything other than The Usurper.
    SugarMama likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Simon's face looks bloated, I think his alcohol consumption may have a bit to do with his bloated face....it's as if he has loads of fluid around his eyes and especially under his eyes....To begin with, he needs a good detox and a healthier lifestyle....the other thing is that some European descendants seem to sag and wrinkle prematurely. look at Gordon Ramsey...he is only in his 30s and his face is sooo wrinkled with those really deep deep wrinkles. I have a friend that is Scottish and she has the same look as Gordon Ramsey, deep deep creases in her face....I think it is genetic and there is nothing you can do to prevent it but smoking and drinking probably makes it worse...IMO, Simon looks awful...he reminds me of Lurch from Adams Family....but.....I do like him, he seems like fun to be around though he might be a little kinky and freaky...(like Alex)
    Oompaloopa likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    Simon's face looks bloated, I think his alcohol consumption may have a bit to do with his bloated face....it's as if he has loads of fluid around his eyes and especially under his eyes....To begin with, he needs a good detox and a healthier lifestyle....the other thing is that some European descendants seem to sag and wrinkle prematurely. look at Gordon Ramsey...he is only in his 30s and his face is sooo wrinkled with those really deep deep wrinkles. I have a friend that is Scottish and she has the same look as Gordon Ramsey, deep deep creases in her face....I think it is genetic and there is nothing you can do to prevent it but smoking and drinking probably makes it worse...IMO, Simon looks awful...he reminds me of Lurch from Adams Family....but.....I do like him, he seems like fun to be around though he might be a little kinky and freaky...(like Alex)
    You're certainly right, in general, luvsginger, except for Gordon Ramsay's age. Fortunately for Gordon, he doesn't look so bad for his age cause he's not in his early 30s, he's actually 44. (Gordon Ramsay - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

PS If Wikipedia link doesn't work, just go to: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Ramsay

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Thank goodness! That 30s age for Ramsay scared me!! He really looks closer to 50, but Simon....wellllll......good grief! Simon should have been getting regular facials many moons ago. Somebody just might have tipped him off to see a dermatologist for guidance.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I just watched Luanne's new video ... and my teenagers asked me if she could use another note once in awhile.

I would love to make my own video ... monotone "This is the life. It's Good. It's Good."

I was not shocked to see Jill's smug mug trying to fit in that scene, and KKB with them. PASS.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I just watched Luanne's new video ... and my teenagers asked me if she could use another note once in awhile.
    I would love to make my own video ... monotone "This is the life. It's Good. It's Good."
    I was not shocked to see Jill's smug mug trying to fit in that scene, and KKB with them. PASS.
    That's not what's defined as "singing." That's ridiculous, especially for someone her age and her advantages.
    And this is the woman who claims to the world that she knows what class is. 'Fraid not, missy.
    After she marries funny looking Jacq, I'm sure she'll apply for French citizenship because she's becoming more and more French everyday.
    They can have her.
    SugarMama likes this.

I believe if she marries Ross geller Jr she would also lose her "countess" title.

Last night in a semi Ambien haze I "think" I saw a commercial on HGTV with jillzarin. PLEASE....PLEASE...for the love of GOD PLEASE tell me she isn't getting a show with HGTV???
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

Hey Folks,

I did not mention that I thought LuAnne's comment that she didn't know that she was going to meet a nice gentleman and if she did would not have been as upset leaving her husband was kind sharing. I really think LuAnne was trying to help women out; and I think she did with that. So thank you Ms. Lu Lu

My favorite New York housewife at this moment is ummmmm is ummmmmm is ummmmmmmm. Is Ramona. It takes some brain energy you know.
    Last edited by Lizard; 06-30-2011 at 12:23 PM.
    luvsginger likes this.

+ Reply to Thread