+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2076Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

It would cost Bobby waaaay too much money to divorce Jill! Like the song says, "It's cheaper to keep her!"
    buglover, GabbyG, Moontat and 1 others like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I think Simon looks way older than 47 but it could just be genetics. He probably would have plastic surgery but may not be able to afford it. Although I'm continuously amazed at his and Alex's expensive designer clothes. I've seen blogs and there's references in the shows to "who" they are wearing. HOw can they afford all those designer clothes? I treat myself to one occasionally if I find something that is really fantastic but they seem to have whole wardrobes of just designer clothes. I saw one blog where Alex was describing everything she and Simon wore in the scene with the non-smoking hypnotist, from shoes to tee shirts.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    I think Simon looks way older than 47 but it could just be genetics. He probably would have plastic surgery but may not be able to afford it. Although I'm continuously amazed at his and Alex's expensive designer clothes. I've seen blogs and there's references in the shows to "who" they are wearing. HOw can they afford all those designer clothes? I treat myself to one occasionally if I find something that is really fantastic but they seem to have whole wardrobes of just designer clothes. I saw one blog where Alex was describing everything she and Simon wore in the scene with the non-smoking hypnotist, from shoes to tee shirts.
    If they're mentioning and giving "Kadooz" (thanks Ramona). then they aren't paying for these things. They most likely wore sonething in an episode then the garment went back to the designer with the promise of a mention.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    If they're mentioning and giving "Kadooz" (thanks Ramona). then they aren't paying for these things. They most likely wore sonething in an episode then the garment went back to the designer with the promise of a mention.
    And speaking of Ramona, she and Mario are definitely on the "happily married" list.

Quote Originally Posted by beerbelly View Post
    I like Jill and Bobby. Maybe it's just because I'm a NYer but I like how they get along. And I really like Jill.
    I'm an ex NYer and I've always liked her, too.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

I think Mario is bored out of his mind with Ramona, as in sick of her, tired of the antics. When she tried to seduce him with a "sexy" massage while wearing underwear, he looked like he could barely stick with the scene. His body language and facial expressions say more than his words.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

It's really important for Alex to convince people she's worthy of rubbing elbows with the rich and famous (she thinks her fellow RH morons are upper class). Famous designer wear is one way to gain acceptance - or so she thinks. I suppose she still believes that if she cites names and dollar amounts, that'll prop up her position.

She's wrong, of course. Silex must have a lot of minimum-payment credit cards to pull this off, and I cannot imagine how this behavior could pay off for them in the long run. If they were poised to make major bucks off the RH gig, they'd be on their way by now. They've failed.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    I think Mario is bored out of his mind with Ramona, as in sick of her, tired of the antics. When she tried to seduce him with a "sexy" massage while wearing underwear, he looked like he could barely stick with the scene. His body language and facial expressions say more than his words.
    I know. But in all fairness...what kind of man get all turned on with a camera crew right there (aside from Eddie and Slade, of course)?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

I was remembering how last season LuLu made a snarky remark to Bethenny about her car having the Skinny Girl stuff on it. Remember? Oh, how terribly awful to be driving something with a name on it! Wonder how LuLu felt when Bethenny made $100 million from selling her Skinny Girl brand (reportedly)? Ha-Ha, take that, Countess
    GabbyG, Dragonlady and mxjmom like this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555 View Post
    ahh, yes, I forgot the "loaning" issue. No wonder she could give such a perfect list of clothing items and who they were by.
    to me!!

+ Reply to Thread