+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2625Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by KatesMom View Post
    People has a story that Jill is claiming Mario shoved her at a recent event - got irate over things Jill said on the show to make Ramona look bad this season. Ramona is quoted as saying words were exchanged, but Mario never shoved her. Who do we believe?
    Jill has been insisting this season that Ramona's reaction at St. John was responsible for her (Jill) not being able to make up with Bethenny (not true) - that, coupled with how she mischaracterized her behavior at Jennifer's wedding (talking trash about Ramona), is indicative of just how easily Jill can stretch/change the truth. So I'd put my money on Ramona telling the truth.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Jill has been insisting this season that Ramona's reaction at St. John was responsible for her (Jill) not being able to make up with Bethenny (not true) - that, coupled with how she mischaracterized her behavior at Jennifer's wedding (talking trash about Ramona), is indicative of just how easily Jill can stretch/change the truth. So I'd put my money on Ramona telling the truth.
    I agree, add to that the fact that Ramona grew up with an abusive father and I don't see her as putting up with it in her home.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

If there's a possibility that someone has been abused, please let's not blame the person who is claiming the abuse....usually the woman, but not always. And you just might be surprised what a person might tolerate who grew up seeing/experiencing abuse in their childhood homes. I know it's not a pretty thought.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

IMHO jillzarin is a a dishonest homely little delusional celebritymongering abuser who lets nothing get in her way. I believe nothing she says b/c she's proven herself to be an unlikeable and dishonest troublemaker, who will go to great lengths to make others look small, with the hope that she'll look oh-so-great.

She is wrong, wrong, wrong. Her words, actions, facial expressions and general demeanor make her someone to avoid whenever possible. If Mario shoved her, it was probably after he politely asked her several times to please move on, hag.
    SugarMama likes this.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    IMHO jillzarin is a a dishonest homely little delusional celebritymongering abuser who lets nothing get in her way. I believe nothing she says b/c she's proven herself to be an unlikeable and dishonest troublemaker, who will go to great lengths to make others look small, with the hope that she'll look oh-so-great.

She is wrong, wrong, wrong. Her words, actions, facial expressions and general demeanor make her someone to avoid whenever possible. If Mario shoved her, it was probably after he politely asked her several times to please move on, hag.
    Please, don't hold back
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Omigosh, it does sound like I'm not her biggest fan!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post

You got her perfectly! I can't stand her and never could from day one. She is full of it! Remember when she came back from her trip from Australia and said that she was a changed woman but couldn't last one lunch without gossiping! Her favorite word was "BUT"....but this, but that...all excuses for her gossip...Get a life Jill Zarin!!!

BTW....I read that she wrote all her own reviews for her book on Amazon and was caught doing so, did anyone ever confront her on that?

Jill does many things not addressed on the reunions or WWH. She's the main reason I don't watch anymore, just read comments here and recaps. LuLu is another. I keep hoping Bravo will RECAST.
    luvsginger likes this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

The characters have changed on the shows where people who were my favorite ones on the first shows are hardly likable now. And now I an liking Kelly. That being said, there is hope for you whoever you are.....and me too.

Jill needs others to blame because there is no possible way that she herself could be responsible for any negative feelings that people have about her. Now we've got rumors that Mario was physically abusive to her and then Simon supposedly is somewhat involved in the I Hate Jill Zarin blogs. That blog has existed for quite awhile and I doubt Simon would now decide to join forces with the writer.
    I honestly think Jill sees herself as this loving gracious and kind person. She is the best example of dilusional disorder I've ever seen....well, maybe she and Kelly are tied for that spot. People would do well to stay out of her life or because sooner or later they will become another casualty on the "Jill Zarin: You're In My Way" list.

+ Reply to Thread