+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2598Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I loved it when that camel started doing that bucking-dance and LuAnn was rocking back an forth. I laughed until I cried!
    That scene is absolutely, positively, the highlight of the season! I mean, if it were planned by Bravo could it have been any better? Countess Know-It-All, the ultimate authority on all things Moroccan, sniping at others for being ignorant of the culture, for their dress, for their manners...being rejected by a camel! Guess the camel either didn't like her book or her song - or maybe Ramona slipped a rock under the saddle
    luvsginger likes this.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Mtlgrl View Post
    I am by no means a big Ramona fan but I'm pretty sure she said fast not fat. She was shaking too fast for her to get the dollar in
    I heard her say FAST, too.

i did too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I loved it when that camel started doing that bucking-dance and LuAnn was rocking back an forth. I laughed until I cried!

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i did too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    It really was a priceless moment.
    luvsginger likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Did anyone happen to notice that the camel kept bucking and acting up, even long after LuAnne was taken off of it! I've heard that camels are very difficult animals --- very mean and pissy, and difficult to train --- much, much worse than horses or other pack animals that people ride.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I've heard that camels are very difficult animals --- very mean and pissy, and difficult to train --- much, much worse than horses or other pack animals that people ride.
    Just like Luann!!!!!

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

The part that I loved was that the other camels and people were calm and still, and this camel wasn't getting as wild as, I'm sure it could have. It looked like he was trying to get a little tap dance or soft-shoe going. I can just think about that scene and I totally lose it all over again!!! Tears and all!!!

There is just something I find hilarious when a person who thinks they are so calm, cool, and in control find themselves in an out of control situation! I am glad that the dumb broad wasn't hurt, though.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Luann

Classless Countless

I used to really like LuLu, and I honestly didn't think I could dislike her more after Morocco. However, after watching her with Alex tonight, I learned I CAN like her less.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Is it me or does the Countess of Nothing interupt Alex constantly, never letting her finish a sentence.
    SugarMama likes this.

I've disliked Countless Luann since the beginning. So glad the Morrocan trip is over, if I had to hear "Ya hah be be" one more time, I think I would shoot my tv! If I were Alex, I would have punched Luann and Kelly right in the mouth. I feel bad for Sonia. Hope she didn't loose everything.

+ Reply to Thread