+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2523Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

The Morocco trip was ONE HUGE ARGUMENT between the brunettes and the blondes....even though I am brunette... I say go blondes, go!!!
    SugarMama likes this.

FORT Fogey

I agree Luvsginger. The blondes seem like they have fun togther, and do things, talk about things they enjoy. From time, they fight with the brunettes and will talk about it, but there's more going on in their lives. Every time the brunettes are together, it seems they don't know any topic of convesation other than their dislike of the blondes. It gets old. I can give Sonya and Ramona more of a pass, because they do things like sneaking off to see the dresses, and pre-pick the ones they want. They can be silly and have fun. You never really see the brunettes do that. They miss out on fun by overanalyzing their anger.

Yes...AcookerTV..IMO....the brunettes are DEFINITELY giving that old saying "blondes have more fun" more validity these days!!!! I am watching re-runs and I CAN NOT believe that Gretchen thought Vickie actually faked an illness to steal the thunder from Alexis' whore-wear fashion show... I am sorry to offend anyone who actually liked Alexis' clothing but I watched the "fashion show" again and I actually busted out laughing!!! Those clothes are the biggest joke!! OMG...my fave? "The walk in the park" outfit! you're kidding me, right? I live in SF...I could just imagine...hahahaha!!!

OOOps...realized I crossed over to RHoOC territory...sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by luvsginger View Post
    I did a little research on their net worth and this is what I came up with....this was done last year so Bethanny is included and yawn Cindy (yawn again) is not...Bethanny - Worth - $120 from selling her brand.
    Jill Zarin - Worth - $35 million primarily from her husband Bawbie's family business.
    Luann - Worth - $2 million . has a title but not much money.
    Ramona - $18 million - from her businesses and her husband's jewelry business.
    Sonja - $30 million mostly from her husband's "old" money but since has filed bankruptcy.
    Kelly - $15 million from her husband's photography business.
    Alex - $400,000 - both her and Simon continue to make ends meet
    So who paid for the trip to Marrakech? Surely not CountAss Lu. Airfare for seven is maybe $30k, the riad for a week or so probably 6,000 or 7,000 Euro's - about $10 or $12k, a couple day's rental for top designer caftans probably a couple thousand $, dinner with belly dancing, transportation, camels and a tent dinner.... add several thousand $ more. Maybe she got the ex-husband to pay, with the idea that it would increase his likeability by looking as if he left her with a lot of money? Do you think Bravo would shell out that much?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    So who paid for the trip to Marrakech? Surely not CountAss Lu. Airfare for seven is maybe $30k, the riad for a week or so probably 6,000 or 7,000 Euro's - about $10 or $12k, a couple day's rental for top designer caftans probably a couple thousand $, dinner with belly dancing, transportation, camels and a tent dinner.... add several thousand $ more. Maybe she got the ex-husband to pay, with the idea that it would increase his likeability by looking as if he left her with a lot of money? Do you think Bravo would shell out that much?
    I don't have proof, but I'd say Bravo indeed paid for the trip - it was a bona fide business expense. I also believe that Bravo paid for the Caribbean yacht/villa trip last season. If I'm not mistaken, the yacht they used rents for over $75k per week, and I remember that villa was equally extravant. Bravo gets a LOT of mileage out of these ventures. That's just my opinion.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

FORT Fanatic

I don't believe for a minute that any woman was out one CENT of her own money except maybe if they went shopping on their own. And even then, they probably got an allowance for that also.

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    I don't have proof, but I'd say Bravo indeed paid for the trip - it was a bona fide business expense. I also believe that Bravo paid for the Caribbean yacht/villa trip last season. If I'm not mistaken, the yacht they used rents for over $75k per week, and I remember that villa was equally extravant. Bravo gets a LOT of mileage out of these ventures. That's just my opinion.
    And if it's true that Bravo paid for the trip and LuAnn didn't...then it makes me all the more nauseous how LuAnn kept making it like SHE invited and paid for all the girls to go on that trip. As if SHE was the hostess who was paying for it all!
    Dragonlady likes this.

APPARENTLY Luanne doesn't know that it's RUDE to tell people they are rude.
    Prism likes this.
    I very much believe in rescuing animals, not buying them.

Candice Bergen, on finding her dog, Lois, a terrier/basset hound mix

The things Luanne doesn't know would fill a book. Oh, wait, it already did.
    Prism, Moontat, dustypants and 1 others like this.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread