+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 413 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969119 ... LastLast
Like Tree2187Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by texasgal26;3901383;
    Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Only if you crossed Ross Gellar with Balkie from Perfect Strangers and Adrian Brody.
    omg you are right! oh well, there goes my whole thinking he was kind of cute thing LOL

FORT Regular

IMHO Luanne's supposed new romantic interest, the author named Coerte Felske, is the Max Max of Season 3. He's human product placement, meaning his appearance is a means to discuss/promote his upcoming release, Scandalocity.

So I see that Bethenny and baby Bryn came home from the hospital today. Or am I a day late and a dollar short on this info?

I haven't been keeping up much at all so this may have already be said, but is anyone else as sick of Jill and her victim role as I am?
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha;3901735;
    I haven't been keeping up much at all so this may have already be said, but is anyone else as sick of Jill and her victim role as I am?
    Well yes, I am. I found it interesting that she dragged Bobby along to the couture and cocktails event so that he could reprimand Alex. That was painfully obvious as I don't recall seeing any other men there, not even Simon who lives for that kind of event.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3901744;
    Well yes, I am. I found it interesting that she dragged Bobby along to the couture and cocktails event so that he could reprimand Alex. That was painfully obvious as I don't recall seeing any other men there, not even Simon who lives for that kind of event.
    What I found more interesting is that he reprimanded Alex but stayed clear of the fight between Mario and Jill last season. I know he explained it away by using the excuse that Alex made her cry but it did not make him look good in my eyes.

It made him look like a wuss and a bully towards females.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3901744;
    Silly Bunny...that is what gusbands are for!

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3901286;
    Right.....this is the new guy.
    Which clearly was missed by the Bravo editors...who had just included that walk in Central Park with Jill and Luann discussing the new guy being dark and possessing a "J" name...only to (just an episode or two later) then have her show up with the guy she was "seeing" who clearly was anything but dark and possessing a "J" name. Nice, too, that she goes on about how much the (IMO) bizarre date choice is into her and so interested and yada yada, and we're clearly seeing more of him tonight...yet that also contradicts all she was saying to Jill about into J SHE was.

Real swift there editors. ::shakes head::

FORT Newbie

Dear "Countess": Money can't buy you a voice. Your voice is AWFUL. Who is the delusional producer that you obviously paid off to tell you how wonderful your voice is. He is clearly on your payroll, Bravo's payroll, or just plain deaf. Please don't subject us to your noise that you call singing ever again.

Sincerely, a watcher with bleeding ears.

OMG!!! Bethenny is cracking me up in her interviews.

Kelly is the epitome of an idiot

+ Reply to Thread