+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Oh look, it's Kelly being a systematic bully on a trip. She just won't say it to Sonya's face.

Cindy may look like a biker babe, but she does make a lot of $$$$. I give her credit. Her shops are doing very well.
    Still on the fence about her. I didn't like how she treated the babies' father, either. I think, though, that she is a very insecure mother when it comes to children. Couple that with the fact that she leaves the twins' care to the nannies most of the time. So, I'll cut her some slack for now.......
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Ramona is really starting to get on my nerves. For once I agree with Jill: She's trying way too hard to fight her age. It's starting to look rather pathetic.

"I can't have mine too bellowy...." Right. You're getting a bit too bellowy, Ramona.

And I missed who was flipping out about the missing hangers but I did notice she kept saying "hang-gurs"...

And why was Alex 'mortified' at having designer dresses made for them?

OK, nasty rants over.

I'm back.

Did Ramona actually just say that someone was "telling an antidote" in the car??

And I think Jill looks pretty bad in the commentary segments tonight, with her hair pulled up tight and her boobs all squished up into flab. Just not a good look for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    Did Ramona actually just say that someone was "telling an antidote" in the car?
    Yes, as usual Ramona was out butchering the english language again. And did you catch Sonja's stupid ass when she was in the driveway talking to one of the staff members saying "How do you say (that) in Morocco"?

I assume Sonja meant "How do you say that in Moroccan?", meaning "How do you say that in Arabic?" Uh, somebody ought to tell Sonja that Morocco's a country, not a language. Ramona and Sonja really irritated me this episode. Uggh, Ramona was super annoying with all her ridiculous, embarrassing demands.

What was the big deal with getting all the clothes hung up the minute she walked in the door? I mean, lady - your clothes were smashed in a suitcase for 30 plus hours already on the flight over. Did you really think that getting them on hangers right then and there would make the least bit of difference?

And yes, Ramona probably DID take Cindy's hangers but wouldn't cop to it. I'm sure Ramona did not know who's closet she was rifling thru in order to get those hangers. She saw the hangers, she wanted them, and as usual without a thought in her head took it upon herself to invade someone else's private space in order to get what she wanted when she wanted it.

Ramona's inane comment "I ordered 20 hangers + 20 hangers...." Are you kidding me? 600 thread count for sheets, special wine. Damn. Ramona saying she didn't want white wine at Brad's party (Good god, how much difference is there between Pinot and white wine? Ramona couldn't even make an exception on that? A good guest compromises and drinks what the host has on hand whenever possible).

Stupid Ramona talking about that "funny story" that Sonja was rehashing about Cindy's fake teeth once again (which is NOT funny by the way so Ramona, Sonja, and Jill need to get the hell off it already) made me wanna puke.

Obviously EVERYONE hates Cindy's big horse teeth (so do the viewers) but do they need to remind Cindy of it every 3 minutes? Its her choice so let her have her big teeth. (Sorry, Cindy!)

Sonja needs to quit embarrassing herself and making those stupid sexual innuendos every 5 mins. ALL RIGHT ALREADY - WE GET IT Sonja, you like sex, you're sexually deprived and you hate wearing pannties. Stop alternately showing us shots of your 50-yr. old va-jay-jay & ass. Nobody cares to see it anymore, or hear about it anymore. You're coming off as very cheap and desperate.
    Last edited by beesknees; 05-27-2011 at 04:30 AM.

"I can't have mine too bellowy...." Right. You're getting a bit too bellowy, Ramona. And why was Alex 'mortified' at having designer dresses made for them?
    Yeah, "I can't have mine too bellowy..." that was ANOTHER example of Ramona butchering the english language once again - bellowy vs. billowy.

Alex was not mortified at having designer dresses made, she was mortified at the way Ramona was treating the dress designer. Ramona wanted the dress designer to put another log on the fire for them! because she and Sonja were too lazy to get up and do it themselves.

And then on top of that didn't Ramona have some stupid request for the designer to sew her name on/within the fabric of the dress itself? or did I make that up. It was really confusing.

WTH is with Ramona treating no one with respect and mistaking everyone for the hired help? I.don't.get.it.at.all.

Did you watch last week's epi where Ramona told the fashion designer's daughter (at Jill's charity function) to clear away empty glasses as if she was some kind of waitress or something? When Alex pointed that fact out to Ramona, Ramona just shrugged her shoulders, batted her crazy eyes and said "Oh, well".

I hope Mario buys his wife a filter for next Christmas. Ramona needs a big 'ol filter. It must be thoroughly exhausting for Mario to have a spouse like Ramona or for Avery to have a parent like that. I wouldn't be surprised if that psychic was right on tonight's episode and that Mario was actually cheating. Do not need a crystal ball either, to know that Ramona's a straight-up alcoholic
    Last edited by beesknees; 05-27-2011 at 05:01 AM.

And why was Alex 'mortified' at having designer dresses made for them?
    I think she was mortified at the behavior of Ramona and Sonja who were treating the designer like hired help.

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees View Post
    Sonja needs to quit embarrassing herself and making those stupid sexual innuendos every 5 mins. ALL RIGHT ALREADY - WE GET IT Sonja, you like sex, you're sexually deprived and you hate wearing pannties. Stop alternately showing us shots of your 50-yr. old va-jay-jay & ass. Nobody cares to see it anymore, or hear about it anymore. You're coming off as very cheap and desperate.

exactly. Sonja for some reason thinks she has to throw it in our faces every episode how sexed up she is.

Luann got on my nervs more than anyone for the portion of the show I saw before I dozed off. "dahhhling" every 5th word. and so what if Ramona and Sonja wanted to go off on their own instead of going shopping with them. Luann referred to herself as their hostess as if she, and not Bravo had made all of the travel arrangements and they were staying in her house. Just because you have been there before does not give you the right to plan everyone else's time.

Bad thunderstorms & nothing else on TV forced me to watch this episode. I think I should have stood outside in the hail & lightening. That would have been healthier.

Jill should talk about using doctors as a fountain of youth. She was on one of thise celebrity gossip shows laking about all of the procedures she has had done.
    Ramona...the white short shorts were just so inappropiate on a woman in our age group. Even more so when you know full well you are going to a muslim country.
    Our Jilly was showing wearing her teenager outfit/hair in her commentary. Talk about kettle calling pot black.

Venomus snakes at a birthday party...I would have been on the next flight out of Morroco to anywhere.

IMHO Ramona is getting the bad edit this season. I think Sonja drinks just as much if not more than Ramona. Ramona there is something called a functional alcoholic so yes you can run 4 business & have drinking issues.

FORT Regular

Do you suppose Alex was mortified because of Ramona's and Sonya's stupid requests to the designer?
    I can't believe that I am actually starting to like LuAnn and Kelly this year. LuAnn at least demonstrates some common sense and good manners--at least in other countries.

+ Reply to Thread