+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2517Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

well, Bethenny did wonder if Kelly had been to Columbia the country instead and just been confused.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    The Countless should be called the Clueless. She referred to Morocco as a 'city' like Paris. Morocco is a country Miss know-it -all.
    I also noticed the "city" of Morocco comment by LuLu. She never mentioned Casablanca, Fez, or Marrakech- some actual cities. LuLu knows much, much less about the world than she would have us believe. I cannot stand that pretentious Countass; she's at least as nasty as Jill- she just tries to hide it better. Having visited Morocco and Egypt just before the uprising, I can tell you they're not all that thrilled with Americans; now this creepy bunch of wine-swilling hoochies will go over there and shout, yeah, you're right, we are ugly Americans. I hate that.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

At first I was thinking Ramona is an alcoholic. Now I think she wants Bethanny's richness very badly. She is talking about the wine to sell it as much as possible like her jewelry. Well, her jewelry is unique and beautiful (on hsn). Alcohol isn't glamorous or unique. Bethanny was able to sell Skinny Margarita's for 125 million apparently because someone liked the idea. Selling skinniness.

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    The Countless should be called the Clueless. She referred to Morocco as a 'city' like Paris. Morocco is a country Miss know-it -all.
    I think Ramoana really has a drinking problem. She was so obnoxius at the charity event I thought she's get kicked out. I thought it ironic the event was about bullying and then all these women did was bully each other. Great way to support your cause.
    Sonja is so disgusting this season. The ladies need to pitch in and buy her some underwear! And I certainly wouldn't eat on her dining room table after she had sprawled all over it, ick!
    ITA with all of this! And I think LuAnn is passive aggressive and seems to think that adding "darling" to every sentence will excuse whatever else she says. I still remember when she was "offering her time" to tutor some woman and was full of herself over what a great thing she was doing -- for about a half hour. Another example of someone who would be no one without marrying status/money and lucking into a TV show.

And I'm sure Ramona is getting the crazy drunk edit this season but the reality is that the footage is there -- the producers aren't creating something out of nothing. She seems over the top with her needing a glass in hand asap wherever she goes.

I see no difference really with Ramona's taste for alcohol and the others. They've just decided to highlight her this season.

Luanne needs someone to tell her to her face that she's being laughed at. When they call her "Countess", they wait til she leaves and breaks out in a belly laugh. We don't use those titles here! She's a Connecticut nurse/model who happened to marry wealth, and now it's over. Get over yourself. Hypocrite. Ms. Manners, indeed.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

cindy's reaction was priceless!

and how can kelly claim to never have seen a "r/bagina" other than her own when she has daughters?!?!??!

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees View Post
    I caught that too. I thought Kelly was saying "bagina". Cracked me up. No pun intended. I must have heard wrong though. Wasn't Kelly the one who told everyone several times that she graduated from Columbia University and majored in Journalism?

i was just abt to 'comment on lulu the koo koo and her condescending "dahling"
    . . . . she gets on my nerves!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    ITA with all of this! And I think LuAnn is passive aggressive and seems to think that adding "darling" to every sentence will excuse whatever else she says. I still remember when she was "offering her time" to tutor some woman and was full of herself over what a great thing she was doing -- for about a half hour. Another example of someone who would be no one without marrying status/money and lucking into a TV show.

Quote Originally Posted by buttahfly View Post
    i was just abt to 'comment on lulu the koo koo and her condescending "dahling"
    . . . . she gets on my nerves!
    She's starting to try to create discord. It will be interesting to see her caught in her little lies at the reunion finale. News flash Luann, you are being filmed, so your mean little medling will be obvious, Darling.......LOL

It's a shame, but Luann doesn't realize that her hairstyle puts 10 years onto her age. Do you recall when she arrived at some party a season or two ago and had her hair up? She had on a dress that you would not expec to see her in and she looked GREAT. I mean really great. You almost didn't recognize her. Since then she refuses to look that way. Why? Why not look better and younger?

Quote Originally Posted by mom2 View Post
    I see no difference really with Ramona's taste for alcohol and the others. They've just decided to highlight her this season.
    I definitely agree that she's getting the 'big drinker' edit this season; it's amazing how that stuff gets twisted around to create whatever character they choose. But the time she showed up at a party and started demanding her Pinot (did it happen more than once?) seemed kind of over the top!

Quote Originally Posted by Pandora2 View Post
    I definitely agree that she's getting the 'big drinker' edit this season; it's amazing how that stuff gets twisted around to create whatever character they choose. But the time she showed up at a party and started demanding her Pinot (did it happen more than once?) seemed kind of over the top!
    yep. I guess Ramona is going to be the sacrifical lamb this season. 7 Housewives is probably 1 too many.

+ Reply to Thread