+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by harleyswife View Post
    I'm probably in the minority here, but I like Sonja. She's blunt and to the point...just like me. LOL! I think she's a breath of fresh air. I'm so sick of the "countless" snotty remarks about etiquette. Jill's constantly putting everyone else down and Ramona is just crazy.
    I liked Sonja last season, but now she is just trying to hard for the drama

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    I enjoyed Jill's talk with Alex. I like that she's trying to make amends. Yes, she's a gossip, but I really don't find her to be malicious, at all. Never have.

Really??? Even after Bethenny called Jill ,in her beautiful red coat, to talk about getting together to discuss their friendship & Jill has Lulu listening in you don't think that was malicious?
    Ramona is Ramona...if she doesn't get her Pinot habit under control she will eventually end up on Celebrity Rehab. She however did try to attempt a reconcilation between Jill & Bethenny however LuLu intervened so Jill saying she tried with Bethenny rings hollow IMHO.

I'm watching my DVR'd episode of Oprah from Thursday (or maybe it was Friday?) with Tom Hanks & Julia Roberts, and Jill Zahhhrin is in the audience.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Really??? Even after Bethenny called Jill ,in her beautiful red coat, to talk about getting together to discuss their friendship & Jill has Lulu listening in you don't think that was malicious?
    Ramona is Ramona...if she doesn't get her Pinot habit under control she will eventually end up on Celebrity Rehab. She however did try to attempt a reconcilation between Jill & Bethenny however LuLu intervened so Jill saying she tried with Bethenny rings hollow IMHO.
    And I couldn't believe on the last episode she was listing all the things that were so wrong with last season, one of them being how Bethenny wouldn't make friends with her. (I'm paraphrasing) -- She's out of her mind.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

Quote Originally Posted by provenceguy View Post
    I'm watching my DVR'd episode of Oprah from Thursday (or maybe it was Friday?) with Tom Hanks & Julia Roberts, and Jill Zahhhrin is in the audience.
    Yup, I saw her there, too. Found it weird, don't know why. Am sure she hung around after the gig to see if people recognized her. Gawd, I can't stand her.
    "There's no crying in baseball!"
    Tom Hanks - A League of Their Own

IMHO Jillzarin is not trying to make amends with anyone. Nor is Ramona. They're a couple bloviating behemoths, so puffed up with themselves, egomanicas who love to hurt people, and love to come away looking oh so sweet. They may have huge success in some areas of their lives, but to me they're simpletons. If Jillzarin came at me with that pseudo making amends crap, I'd tell her where to stick it.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fanatic

Ramona needs to address her urgent need for wine anytime she walks into a room. I can't stand either her or Jill. I'm disappointed in Sonia this new season. Maybe there are just too many out-of-control women on this show.

This season I started taping Orange County and fast-forwarding through Slime (I mean Slade) and Tonya. Cannot abide either one.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150 View Post
    Ramona needs to address her urgent need for wine anytime she walks into a room. I can't stand either her or Jill. I'm disappointed in Sonia this new season. Maybe there are just too many out-of-control women on this show.

This season I started taping Orange County and fast-forwarding through Slime (I mean Slade) and Tonya. Cannot abide either one.

who is Tonya?

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    who is Tonya?
    Is it Tanya? I have trouble getting her name right. The over-the-top blonde formerly married to Simon and now dating Eddie? I try and fast-forward through her appearances as fast as possible.

Tamra.

+ Reply to Thread