+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 429 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree2467Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3898758;
    Not to mention having the nerve to tell Alex to leave/get out -- and it's not even her house.
    I was surprised at that too! Why does she always resort to telling people to leave? She did that to B at the charity event last year....the one where B's company donated the alcohol and dared to have some signage? (gasp)

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3898707;
    I don't think Jill ever had "it" in the first place. She wasn't popular when she was a kid and now she behaves the way the "in crowd" behaved when yes, they were in high school. I went to summer camp and school with kids like that and I didn't like them then and I didn't like Jill as soon as I saw her on this show because she reeked of that attitude from the word "go."

I'm certain her f-AHB-ulous circle didn't exist before she married money and it would disappear if the money went away.
    When she made certain that we all saw the price of the bag she got on her birthday...followed by her new Mercedes that she starting to complain about....she lost me.

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3898707;
    I don't think Jill ever had "it" in the first place. She wasn't popular when she was a kid and now she behaves the way the "in crowd" behaved when yes, they were in high school. I went to summer camp and school with kids like that and I didn't like them then and I didn't like Jill as soon as I saw her on this show because she reeked of that attitude from the word "go."

I'm certain her f-AHB-ulous circle didn't exist before she married money and it would disappear if the money went away.

It may go away faster than she thinks.

There are stories going around NYC that Zarin fabrics is experiencing some cancellations and out and out boycotting of the store.

Bobby is NOT amused by Jills antics that now seem to have affected his business.
    There are a couple big hotels that went to other fabric/design firms for their remodeling needs.
    I have a feeling that Bobby will only put up with so much. I wonder who will take her under their wing....when she is going through a divorce and has to downsize. I bet Luann will run for the hills.

It is possible that Jill may not return at all and is trying to do all she can to get even a part time gig as an interviewer on one of the Entertainment Tonight type shows.

Megan brings up another point, both Ramona and Jill have a family business to think about and while I do think Ramona has been on better behavior this season she still doesn't represent her company very well when she's throwing a hissy fit about something stupid (holy runon sentence). I certainly would be hesitant to work with someone who had her personality (even though when she's not going off on someone she's very pleasant).

Don't these ladies think about that when they are acting like children? If my husband had a business he worked hard to build I would be d*mn sure to represent the company as best as I could.

I can not see Bobby blaming Jill if Zarin Fabrics fails because he, from seeing him lecture Alex on the last episode, he seems as delusional as Jill in regards to her behavior.

I agree that Bobby is unable to see what a whack job his wife is. He clearly doesn't know how to handle her or he would not be living in that ridiculously decorated apartment.

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3900109;
    I agree that Bobby is unable to see what a whack job his wife is. He clearly doesn't know how to handle her or he would not be living in that ridiculously decorated apartment.
    Really, I never would have predicted first season that she'd lose her frickin mind like this. She seemed like a super aggressive middle aged woman who finally caught the big fish (money), not pretty but well dressed, presented herself as stylish but with flashy lowerlife taste, admitting she was an unpopular loser as a kid; a loser who had somehow worked part way to the "in" crowd.

But wow! Susan Saunders- Jill wishes she'd never hear that oh so goyim name; and Jill's inability to get a hobby- bet Jill wishes she had a hobby anywhere but on Bravo.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

by the way, not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but wasn't that dude LuAnn was out with gross??? ewwww lol

Quote Originally Posted by RealityRealmer;3900486;
    by the way, not sure if anyone has mentioned this, but wasn't that dude LuAnn was out with gross??? ewwww lol
    Words that come to mind regarding "that dude LuAnn was out with" dirty, skeezy, oily, giggilo, creepy, unattractive, craggy...I guess you get the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;3900629;
    Words that come to mind regarding "that dude LuAnn was out with" dirty, skeezy, oily, giggilo, creepy, unattractive, craggy...I guess you get the idea.
    I honestly thought he was gay.

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3900693;
    I honestly thought he was gay.
    ME TOO!

+ Reply to Thread