+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

What in the hell is Lulu's boyfriend's name? Is it Jack...or Jacque...or Jackque, Jackie, Jackiepoo...anyone know..anyone anyone??
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Fogey

Jacques It's hard to tell sometimes....

I didn't see last season but has Ramona's drinking always been so prevalent and such a hot topic? I've noticed many people on the show making comments about her drinking tendencies and it definitely does seem like she always HAS to have a glass of wine in her hand. Not to mention at Cindy's party it definitely seemed like she had had WAY too much to drink. It was cracking me up when she was talking to Cindy at how hard she was trying to make herself cry and yet there wasn't a single tear coming out of her eyes, haha. Such a phony.

And I know this was far back but how can she be so rude, tactless, and unclassy and yet be still taken seriously as a businesswoman in real life? Like when she gave the woman that was interviewing to be her assistant skin creme....who does that? That isn't funny and it doesn't make her come off as a strong woman....to me she just came off as a cold, heartless shrew with absolutely no manners. No one, and I mean no one, deserves to be treated like that. The fact that Ramona feels she is "high enough up" to treat people like that just shows what a delusional trainwreck she is.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post
    I didn't see last season but has Ramona's drinking always been so prevalent and such a hot topic? I've noticed many people on the show making comments about her drinking tendencies and it definitely does seem like she always HAS to have a glass of wine in her hand. Not to mention at Cindy's party it definitely seemed like she had had WAY too much to drink. It was cracking me up when she was talking to Cindy at how hard she was trying to make herself cry and yet there wasn't a single tear coming out of her eyes, haha. Such a phony.

And I know this was far back but how can she be so rude, tactless, and unclassy and yet be still taken seriously as a businesswoman in real life? Like when she gave the woman that was interviewing to be her assistant skin creme....who does that? That isn't funny and it doesn't make her come off as a strong woman....to me she just came off as a cold, heartless shrew with absolutely no manners. No one, and I mean no one, deserves to be treated like that. The fact that Ramona feels she is "high enough up" to treat people like that just shows what a delusional trainwreck she is.
    Every housewife on every franchise is rude, tactless and unclassy...they wouldn't be on otherwise. They all have an agenda for doing the show, whether to promote their business or because they want their 15 mins, or for the money, they aren't doing it for the love of being a so-called housewife.

I love the entertainment Ramona provides me...without her what a dull show it would be. I say bring on the Pinot, I'd have to have a drink in my hand to hang around all those other women too! As far as treating people the way she does, it seems to be working for her, she's making tons of money off her image as rude, tactless and unclassy. I know a lot of the scenes are scripted, but I like to think Ramona would be so clueless as to offer her skincare to that girl and think she was doing something nice!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    What in the hell is Lulu's boyfriend's name? Is it Jack...or Jacque...or Jackque, Jackie, Jackiepoo...anyone know..anyone anyone??
    I'm more concerned how (with that hair cut) closely he resembles any one in my high school - class of 1981. Also concerned how Lulu is getting anything done without 'help'.

Quote Originally Posted by maryhse View Post
    ...I love the entertainment Ramona provides me...without her what a dull show it would be. I say bring on the Pinot, I'd have to have a drink in my hand to hang around all those other women too!l
    TURTLE.....TIIIIIIME

Honestly, if it weren't for Ramona I couldn't tolerate this show. I love how she makes people make up with her, and she just buzz-saws through the show as if nothing happened.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by JustmeinMI View Post
    I'm more concerned how (with that hair cut) closely he resembles any one in my high school - class of 1981. Also concerned how Lulu is getting anything done without 'help'.
    Oh, funny ! -- that's exactly what I thought. He seems like a nice guy, loved his Wine Connections idea. But with that hair, he's gotta be living in an alternate universe. I seriously doubt that he cares for LuLu.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Ross Geller

Quote Originally Posted by JustmeinMI View Post
    LuLu said she has a "mother's helper" whatever that means. She said something about her childrenbeing past the age where they need her to be with them 24/7. Obviously LuLu has never raised teenagers. Babies & toddlers are little problems...teenagers...BIG problems without parental supervision. LuLu wants to lead her life which I can understand but being in the city several days a week to enjoy your "career" & boyfriend while leaving your teenage children to basically fend for themselves...do you think that is a wise decision????
    Wasn't Victoria attending to boarding school at some point? Wonder what happened there...perhaps the Count doesn't pay child support & LuLu can't afford to send her there. Just sayin....gotta go earn my living now.

Quote Originally Posted by Ace Medallion View Post

I thought the prospective interns were actors who were hired to go in and be the butt of Ramona's insults. Maybe not, because she IMO she made a fool of herself in her acceptance speech for successful, business women when she was honored at that dinner. She went on and on of how wonderful, smart, dedicated, etc. that she was and that's why she is so great today. NO REAL successful person does that. IT's just too bizarre. They would be laughed at, talked about and scorned in the real business world IMO.

+ Reply to Thread