+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2220Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Geez, the Countless is so pretentious! What's wrong with the Quogue? She's like Jill who thinks she's above Alex when she's just rich because she married well. Like a lot of these "socials" who were former "adult entertainers" and married well (I'm not saying she's an ex-adult entertainer but who is she really without the rich husband and his business?). Uh-please! And it's so funny how Ramona "slapped" Kelly by saying she was channeling Elle Macpherson with her jewelry. And Cindy was obviously getting back at clueless Sonja (the timing of her outing Sonja's plans to Kelly coincides with Sonja's back-handed insults). And who invites someone to lunch and bails out because of veneers (not even the top ones, and even unnoticeable when focused by the camera)? The placement of the girls in the group shot for the intro is a foreshadow of the upcoming season - Blondes VS Brunettes! I'm slanting towards the Blondes.

I wonder whether the Queen Bee of Manhattan had any comment on the royal wedding especially since the Maid of Honor wore white.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    I wonder whether the Queen Bee of Manhattan had any comment on the royal wedding especially since the Maid of Honor wore white.
    I've only seen a few shots from the Royal Wedding today, but it looks like all the flower girls and the maid of honor wore white. I remember this from Princess Diana's wedding also. Seems to be a British custom.

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150 View Post
    I've only seen a few shots from the Royal Wedding today, but it looks like all the flower girls and the maid of honor wore white. I remember this from Princess Diana's wedding also. Seems to be a British custom.
    Me as well, only a few snibbets, I plan to watch everything later on. Didn't Kate's Mom also have white on?
    KAREN

The writers need to be a little more creative in their writing. Did you notice how similar the scene was between Cindy's brother and Ramona last night and the other week with Alex and Sonja? Last night Cindy's brother is trying to get Ramona to shut up and go away, just like Sonja was doing and Ramona kept saying, I want to talk about it with you and clear the air, just the way Alex was doing, both ignoring the repeated refusals. It was almost the same script and they both had the same degree of insistence. LOL

As it turns out, I'm not liking Cindy for some reason.

Kelly is annoying me as usual. It's difficult to believe she is raising children. How can this be? So sad.

I would like to see some real conversations between friends instead of the nit picking junk. It's so boring.

Oh, on temporary veneers, they don't put the ones that fall off back on. They make new ones. Mine did it all the time. Sometimes I had to wait a couple of days to get mine back on. You just eat soft food. It's no big deal Cindy.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Speaking of Money Can't Buy You Class.....why didn't LuAnne teach her daughter to chew with her mouth closed? That girl just looked nasty when she was eating the fruit. Wow, LuAnne....looks like you were right!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Me as well, only a few snibbets, I plan to watch everything later on. Didn't Kate's Mom also have white on?
    No, Kate's mother was wearing light blue with matching hat.

FORT Regular

While I'm watching these episodes, sometimes I think teenagers know how to have better relationships with one another and show love, compared to these older women and what appears like superficial actions.

They all criticize each other behind their backs.

I was once in a wedding where all the attendants wore white but that was the bride's choice. I still say it's a no-no for guests. It may be an antiquated custom but it's one that I still respect.

I thought the same thing when I saw that!
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

+ Reply to Thread