+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2220Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Regular

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Sonya was driving me nuts when she kept talking or making hand gestures during Ramona's speech. Cindy should have told her to zip it. It was just odd like she was either drunk or doped up. I am not sure which one.

If you watched WWH Andy asked Alex why Sonya kept the hat on. She stated she took it off but her hair was so bad that Alex told her to put it back on. So there is obviously allot we don't see that is edited out.

The complaining Cindy did when they were going to a picnic was just absurd to me. Why complain? Most of these women just need to learn how to be grateful for what they have and not complain about the dumbest stuff.

Is is just me or does Alex get annoyed with Simon allot?? It is very subtle but when he was feeding her that cookie she just seemed extremely annoyed.

Taking the scripts into consideration, I still have the following impressions after last night's episode. 4/2.

Ramona is usually one of my favorites, but did you hear what she was saying in her speech last night at the tribute dinner? That was the most odd thing I have ever heard, especially from a leading, business person. She talked about how hard she worked, how smart she was, how devoted she was and how others should be like her if they want to succeed too. WHAT? Succuessful people normally don't talk that way. Successful people always thank those around them who have made it possible for them to succeed. They thank their assistants, staff, family etc. and are humble about their accomplishments You let others pat you on the back. You don't toot your own horn. That part of the show seemed to be real, so that shocked me about Ramona. Something not right there.

Kelly. What can I say. She is so clueless that I wonder what man in his right mind would spend 5 minutes with her. It's so obvious and distracting to me that I wish they would actually diagnose her and stop scripting the women to pretend she's okay.

Jill. Glad she wasn't around. She's smart and could use her powers for good instead of evil. I wish she would.

Alex. Glad she's confident. Sorry she has marriage issues in store. Simon is now openly trying to announce his status. She refuses to listen. Alex is my favorite this season so far.

Sonja. i used to like her, but something has changed. I think the writers are turning her. I also think she is getting very insecure. Was this season filmed before or after her drunk driving arrest?

Cindy. I felt so sorry for her when she was talking about how she is so unsure of herself as a mother. At her age, she should have some confidence in raising her kids. Pity her in a few years when the kids start ruling the house and bossing her around. She won't know what to do. She really has a rough edge to her. I can see her hanging out in pool halls and motorcycle bars. So, Governor's Island shouldn't have been too much for her to handle. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by straycat80 View Post
    Last nights epi was a bit of a snore. I miss Bethany on this show.
    Sonja thinks she's all that and she's just a bully and a snob. Who wears russian hats anymore and then not take it off in a restraunt?
    I like Alex but don't see her as a model, her teeth are crooked, she needs braces.
    Simons song. Money can't buy you talent!
    The best part of last nights show was NO Jill!
    I agree, it was a snore. Maybe because Jill was not on stirring everything up.

Alex explained last night on WWHL that when Sonja went to take her Russian hat off, she had horrible hat hair. I think she did state she had just come from yoga class. Alex suggested to her to leave the hat on.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I found the segment where Luanne puts down Alex again about her social standing. It was when Luann and Sonja were having lunch after the march. She said that once you reach your highest social level you have to be comfortable with it and Alex just had to accept it. What? It implied that Luann and Sonja were at the highest social level and they could handle it, but Alex was not in a high level or was there and couldn't handle it. How bizarre. PLEASE!
    LuLu is possibly the nastiest wench of RHNY. Jill is aggressively mean, Sonja is overwhelmingly a narcissist, Romeena is way full of her loudmouth empty self, and poor Alex is simply cloying. It's LuLu who is stunningly unsure of her own status, with her passive-aggressive snarking. I suppose she thinks if she can keep someone else down, that makes her "up".

The new dark haired HW, she's the one who has very rough, unclean edges. Bravo will get to her sooner or later, and out her on whatever's easiest to exploit.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    LuLu is possibly the nastiest wench of RHNY. Jill is aggressively mean, Sonja is overwhelmingly a narcissist, Romeena is way full of her loudmouth empty self, and poor Alex is simply cloying. It's LuLu who is stunningly unsure of her own status, with her passive-aggressive snarking. I suppose she thinks if she can keep someone else down, that makes her "up".

The new dark haired HW, she's the one who has very rough, unclean edges. Bravo will get to her sooner or later, and out her on whatever's easiest to exploit.
    I couldn't agree more. And for these very reasons (after watching this past episode just now), I can't say I'll be going out of my way to watch further. If they're on, maybe. If not, I won't feel that I've missed out on anything. I hate to say it... but Bethenny really DID make the show. I was hoping otherwise.

Time is precious, and this is becoming one hour to be reclaimed. And I keep walking....
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

This is how bored I am with this show (which I used to love and keep watching for some saving grace). I've been calling the new girl "Carol" and really believing it's her name.....until last night and i was actually watching as "Cindy" came across the screen while she said something.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

I was shocked to hear, from her own mouth, that Alex is in her 30s. She looks like she's easily in her 40s!

And Sonja is one rough, and "broke down" looking woman. She looks like something that the cat "drug in"! Even her cleavage was wrinkly and saggy looking. It was shown to be especailly pronounced, (at the wine tasting or whatever it was), when there was a guy looking down at it, she caught him looking, and she looked down. My only thought was, "Eeeeeewwwwww..!" Of course, guys will look at anything that looks like cleavage, but I'm surprised that he didn't wretch! He looked to be in more disbelief than anything else!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Well last season when Sonya was introduced; everyone on the show went out of their way to say that she was "really pretty" and i didn't see it...at all. I always picture her in my minds eye as missing teeth and having a general haggard ma kettle/hick look. I don't know why; I just see her that way. And I have never seen her having class at all; save for when she was the voice of sanity on the scary island trip and recognized that something was wrong with Kelly. I do think that took a lot of class to not just make fun of Kelly (which was easy to do) but to know it wasn't an equal playing field and convince the others to back off (in a nice way). However, this season she's sorta shown she's as loopy as the rest of them.

Sooooo boring is this franchise. So far this entire season sucks. I wish Bethenny was back. I fell asleep 15 mins. into the last episode and realized I missed nothing. I hope next week's episode gets better or I'll quit watching. Its so dumb.

Even my mom said how "nothing" the last few episodes have been and she could.not.wait for this season to begin. Big letdown for all. I hate the new housewife too. Cindy?

I thought BRAVO postponed & reedited RHONYC to spice it up a bit or overhaul it? because it was so boring but if this was the best they could do...

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    The woman is definitely not beautiful, no matter how much surgery she's had. Sonya is one of those odd looking women who coulda shoulda been beautiful, but the face somehow turned out crooked. I do think she's attractive - physically. Not her personality or character. She's just another nasty mouth wench. Cannot remember her last name, but isn't her claim to fame that she married a prominently wealthy old man; and he dumped her?
    I think she was married to JP Morgan or one of the Morgans who are in the banking industry. I agree about her being another nasty mouth wench. It is amazing how folks think because they have more $$ than others that makes them classier and better than others. Makes me grateful that I am not wealthy, but don't get me wrong if it were to become wealthy I would accept it but pay a lot of attention on myself and my behavior.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

+ Reply to Thread