+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2517Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

But but....what about true renewal???? WHAT ABOUT TRUE RENEWAL?????

FORT Fogey

Is that True Renewal, Tru Renewal, True Renual or Tru Renual. Or True Manure? I hear it's all the same, really.

(Actually, for benig 160 years old, Rameena looks quite good.)

IMO, Sonya is delusional....she actually thinks she is beautiful but I guess if she doesn't no one else will. I find her most annoying.
    Sometimes right back where you started from is right where you belong.

I tried to watch the latest episode 3 times and just could not get more than 5 minutes further each time. And the one before that bored me just as much. I think I'm done with this series. It makes me sad because this one use to be my favorite. I hope I'm not <gasp> maturing. I'll just watch and see what you guys have to say about it.

No, it used to be my favorite too. I think the dynamic has changed. I don't really care about any of them anymore. And I don't want to see or hear Jill or Kelly , but there they are. Alex, I started to like more but I think she tries too hard and it's painful to watch. Ramona, She's probably the one i'm most rooting for but I also think she's completely bonkers. Sonya, I gave her a chance, thought she made a lot of sense and now she's really annoying. LuAnn- I really don't care about seeing her snark on others that she thinks have no class when she has no class. Carol, I barely know, but all she adds is a rehashing of the dead person's cigar story. I wish they would focus on her being a mom to twins; I think that's interesting.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by mina View Post
    LuAnn- I really don't care about seeing her snark on others that she thinks have no class when she has no class.
    She doesn't really have a lot else to offer though, does she?

I found the segment where Luanne puts down Alex again about her social standing. It was when Luann and Sonja were having lunch after the march. She said that once you reach your highest social level you have to be comfortable with it and Alex just had to accept it. What? It implied that Luann and Sonja were at the highest social level and they could handle it, but Alex was not in a high level or was there and couldn't handle it. How bizarre. PLEASE!

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    IMO, Sonya is delusional....she actually thinks she is beautiful but I guess if she doesn't no one else will. I find her most annoying.
    The woman is definitely not beautiful, no matter how much surgery she's had. Sonya is one of those odd looking women who coulda shoulda been beautiful, but the face somehow turned out crooked. I do think she's attractive - physically. Not her personality or character. She's just another nasty mouth wench. Cannot remember her last name, but isn't her claim to fame that she married a prominently wealthy old man; and he dumped her?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Last nights epi was a bit of a snore. I miss Bethany on this show.
    Sonja thinks she's all that and she's just a bully and a snob. Who wears russian hats anymore and then not take it off in a restraunt?
    I like Alex but don't see her as a model, her teeth are crooked, she needs braces.
    Simons song. Money can't buy you talent!
    The best part of last nights show was NO Jill!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    The woman is definitely not beautiful, no matter how much surgery she's had. Sonya is one of those odd looking women who coulda shoulda been beautiful, but the face somehow turned out crooked. I do think she's attractive - physically. Not her personality or character. She's just another nasty mouth wench. Cannot remember her last name, but isn't her claim to fame that she married a prominently wealthy old man; and he dumped her?
    She married and divorced the grandson or great grandson of JP Morgan. I think she looks like Barbra Streisand, only while Barbra looks glamorous, Sonya looks trampy.

+ Reply to Thread