+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2598Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

What did you all think of the new HW's brother? I thought he was kind of cute, but the conversation about Ramona was odd. Just think, they had a camera filming Ramona at the moment they were describing that incident. They even flased back to it happening. How coincidential is that? LOL

I never could figure out what the deal was with Ramona making some comment about a deceased friend's' cigars? What? I think the writers were grasping at straws with that one. LOL

I don't understand the Howie incident either.....He's dating someone that gave him a dead friend's cigar collection b/c the girl he's dating used to be engaged to the dead friend? It seems like the fault would be with the girl that is giving away dead friend's things? It's seems a really silly thing to be upset about and it's very uninteresting. Also, the girlfriend or ex g/f has the same name as the sister? or maybe it is the sister and she's just speaking in third person about herself? Even that isn't interesting enough to save this storyline.

FORT Fogey

The girlfriend, Carol, gave some of her now-dead boyfriend's cigars to Howie her boyfriend now. The now-dead boyfriend is also a now-dead friend of Ramona's. Ramona is horrified by the girlfriend giving said now-dead friend's cigars to Howie, for some reason only Ramona can fathom. Ramona expressed this horror and condemnation loudly just as Carol was standing behind her and heard it all. Carol was extremely annoyed by Ramona. Annoying somebody is probably not a new experience for Ramona. Carol's annoyance was repeated by Howie to his sister who is now annoyed with Ramona. Drama shall ensue.

What on earth is Ramona's objection? It's not like the dead boyfriend's body is going to need the cigars anytime soon. This particular tiff seems more contrived than they normally do.

I thought Romona was upset that the current boyfriend made a big deal out of the fact that the cigar was the now dead friends cigar. Romona usually isn't what you'd call a sensitive person, but apparently someone going around bragging about smoking her dead friends cigars upset her. I thought it was a stupid story to tell other people, especially at a wedding, and find the whole story line dumb and boring.

FORT Fogey

Me too. I don't know - when I first heard her talking about this big honking think coming out of "his" mouth I thought she was being her usual self with regard to somebody with a facial defect and I tuned out. I still don't see what the fuss is.

Oh that whole cigar thing was dumb. Come on, really, did that need to be discussed at the wedding and then again later on

As AA said, its not like he will be needing them anytime soon.
    KAREN

FORT Fogey

Cindy Furchop or whatever her name is needs a reason to be relevant.

Cigargate, c'mon! Bravo is seriously reaching for something, anything, that looks like drama. What I wonder is how the hale Rameena runs a successful business while appearing to have no brain.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

She basically cleans up after other people's messes - they buy too much of this or that rag and she snaps the excess up cheap and sells them on to TJ Maxx or whomever. She basically shops most of the day.

Ramona basically does the same thing Jill does .......... schlep ugly fabric!

+ Reply to Thread