+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 414 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree2207Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

What a lovely Mother's Day present for Bethenny! This has probably already been posted, but her baby girl was 4 lbs 12 oz - tiny but healthy!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3897732;
    Guess not. She tricked me!

It would be kind of funny if Bethenny said to Jill 'Jill Zarin, I'm having a boy, you're the first to know, but you can not tell anyone!!! It'll be our little secret." To make Jill look like a fool when she knowingly would spread the word!
    She "tricked" me, too -- I really thought she had slipped up when Andy gave her the baby onesie!

Happy Mother's Day, Bethenny!

FORT Fanatic

Jill just said on ShowBiz Tonight that Sandra Bullock's adoption smelled fishy. Her exact words were "doesn't smell right". I truly have no words.

Also ShowBiz Tonight has been having Jill on the show a lot when the topic at hand has nothing to do with her. Makes me ill.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3898506;
    Jill just said on ShowBiz Tonight that Sandra Bullock's adoption smelled fishy. Her exact words were "doesn't smell right". I truly have no words.

Also ShowBiz Tonight has been having Jill on the show a lot when the topic at hand has nothing to do with her. Makes me ill.
    why is that mean spirited witch invited to be on anything

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3898549;
    why is that mean spirited witch invited to be on anything
    Jill is starting to remind me of Kate Gosselin of the old "Kate Plus 8" show.

Both women are addicted to fame and will do anything to get their face on TV.

agree with you guys on Jill. I used to really like her and now she makes me cringe.

FORT Fan

^^ totally agree swissmiss!

Ok.... some random thoughts on what has gone down over the last few days:

This was an interesting read, and spot on! The Anatomy Of A Self Destruction, Is Jill Zarin Losing It? | Reality Tea

Also, I read an article over the weekend that referenced Jill no longer being on the show - has anyone else heard that?

And....... where is sassnsauce lately? I would love to hear her take on everything!

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3898689;
    I don't think Jill ever had "it" in the first place. She wasn't popular when she was a kid and now she behaves the way the "in crowd" behaved when yes, they were in high school. I went to summer camp and school with kids like that and I didn't like them then and I didn't like Jill as soon as I saw her on this show because she reeked of that attitude from the word "go."

I'm certain her f-AHB-ulous circle didn't exist before she married money and it would disappear if the money went away.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3898506;
    I think the Bullock adoption just smells of a successful PR campaign. Given Jill's recent PR debacles, the smell of success may indeed be an unusual smell for her.

I am happy for Sandy and think Louis is lucky to have her as a mom.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3897733;
    She looked a little annoyed about them being in the pantry. Who does that? Who goes to someone's house for the first time, gets into a fight with someone in the first 5 minutes of being there, and then goes running into the pantry to cry!

Oh wait, Jill does.
    Not to mention having the nerve to tell Alex to leave/get out -- and it's not even her house.

+ Reply to Thread