I think Luann got it exactly right.Here is what each HW had to say from their blogs:
1. "How embarrassed could we all be – again? Sometimes it's nicer to support a cause and just "zip it."
2. "I think Sonja should have allowed Simon to speak at the marriage equality event, but Simon should have let it go when Sonja refused his request. Instead of focusing on the cause, as I suggested, Alex was lecturing everyone like an NPR commentator while Sonja was acting more like a prom queen than a Grand Marshall."
3. "I don't know if it was the best idea for Sonja to bring up the march as soon as she saw Alex walk into her home. It was not the right time or place to discuss it. As soon as Sonja brought it up, Alex should have squashed it by saying let's have this conversation another time. But easier said then done!"
4. "I understand that there will always be confrontation, but really? What you did not see was how Sonja explained how Alex personally attacked her in her own town house, hence why she kicked her out. What I didn't know was that Sonja approached Alex about the wedding march. . ."
5. "The conversation should not have started then, and that is where I made my biggest mistake. I should have said “We’re not going to agree on this, so let’s not do this now. This is your night and Brian’s night, and if we can’t be together without discussing Marriage Equality, I’ll leave you to your guests and we’ll get together tomorrow.” That would have been the rational thing to do. Instead, when Sonja pretended she didn’t know my husband’s name, I saw red and charged like a bull. When she wouldn’t listen to me, I got even angrier. Although there was good reason to be upset, I didn’t need to take the bait at the art party. Hindsight is a wonderful thing."
6. "I want to share some great news. This is been one of the most exciting weeks of my life. I am sitting in my trailer in Long Island City waiting for a PA to get me on set of USA's hit show White Collar. Season 3 will be premiering June 7 and of course I will let you all know which episode I am on. I never in a million years thought I would hear the words "Hollywood called!" Which is exactly what happened."
7 "I finally had to say, "Now it's about me.""
Who said it?
1) Kelly, 2) Luann, 3) Ramona, 4) Cindy, 5) Alex, 6) Jill and 7) Sonja