+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2467Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by JustmeinMI View Post
    Watching a repeat show from 2008. I think this season was more of their real personalities - before they all (in their eyes) were celebrities.

Alex was on vacation and she just wanted to relax and not have to look around to see if there was someone around that she needed to impress.

Jill didn't get invited to Ramona's cooking party and didn't know why.

And lastly, Luanne mocked what Ramona was wearing to the Hampton Classic - or Hampton Open or whatever it was called.
    GREAT times, I really enjoyed (and miss) those early episodes. You're so right, now they're Stars - but it's kind of like letting the air out of a balloon.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I read an article recently about fashion rules that are outdated. It had things like how you no longer have to only wear white after Memorial Day and before Labor day, that you can now wear black to a wedding, etc. But the article specifically mentioned wearing white to a wedding as one rule that has not and should not expired. It said that wearing white or anything close to it appeared to be competing with the bride, and no one should do that.
    That got me thinking...if the rules still apply, most brides shouldn't be wearing white, either!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Tonight's episode is so bizzare! Sonja totally started that crap with Alex...unloaded on Alex right from the start... and when Alex defended herself, Sonja acted shocked and accused her of having "bad manners" ?

Is this the Real Housewives of NY or the Twilight Zone?

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Tonight's episode is so bizzare! Sonja totally started that crap with Alex...unloaded on Alex right from the start... and when Alex defended herself, Sonja acted shocked and accused her of having "bad manners" ?

Is this the Real Housewives of NY or the Twilight Zone?
    she got her comeuppance on the Live show...by of all people, David Arquette.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

I can't believe Sonja tried to turn all that crap around on Alex. I'm glad she got called out on it. And did Simon finally admit that he was gay/bi in tonight's epi?

Quote Originally Posted by Prism View Post
    Yeah, what's JillZarin got to be uppity about anyway? Her own reach surely exceeds her grasp.
    Exactly! Jill (& Bobby) may have pots of money but that in itself doesn't make them "above" anyone else. It's not like she comes from a long line of royal lineage, old money, good breeding or relatives with substantial contributions to society.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Exactly! Jill (& Bobby) may have pots of money but that in itself doesn't make them "above" anyone else. It's not like she comes from a long line of royal lineage, old money, good breeding or relatives with substantial contributions to society.
    Like the Countess from Connecticut?

Seriously, you're right on the money -- being blessed with wealth doesnt' make you any better than someone who isn't. God (or Karma if that's what you believe) often brings people like that down a peg or three, hope we get to see Jill's on the show.

Money can't buy you cla-hass!

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    she got her comeuppance on the Live show...by of all people, David Arquette.
    I actually stayed up to watch it, lol, it was great

In the poll "Do You Support Sonja or Alex?" -- Alex won at 79% I think

Take THAT, Ms. Sonja Smartypants

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    when the next season starts, you so need to start watching Bridezillas on WE
    I've watched snippets and been horrified.

So far I am not liking this season. Too much drama, fighting and meanness. Sonja was wrong in what she did but Alex should have just let it go. I'm glad Alex isn't taking crap from anyone anymore but she needs to simma' down now.
    Jill is still being a beotch!
    Simon looked like a flamenco dancer at the parade.
    David Arquette was so funny on Andy. He thought the parade was for Sonja

+ Reply to Thread