+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 357 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast
Like Tree1506Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3896793;

I'm beginning to like Ramona. But sorry to say, I don't care for her daughter. Too much attitude, even for a young teen. Love Alex-- I can't fight in public,either, and felt for her trying to duke it out with Jill. You know Alex just wanted to start blubbering,punch Jill, and run home! Wow, I'd have paid money to see that.

I used to like Ramona's daughter, but she has changed. She needs a serious attitude adjustment. I thought the things Ramona said to her daughter about how bringing her into the world, taught her how to love, was very sweet, but the girl seems to seethe contempt and have no interest in much of anything. Why is the concept of renewing your vows so foreign to her? It's a common thing. Why is she such a downer?

About Avery: I have 2 teenage girls. It doesn't take much to either embarrass them, or to be uncool. And it could change from day to day. You just never know.

Jill: an appropriate response to hearing about B's dad "Oh no. What can I do to help her?" instead of "Why wasn't how it would affect ME the first thought in everyone's mind???"

Lu: Hypocrite. Get over yourself, we have.

Ramona: way to be there for B.

Alex: I hope you and B can stay friends. I think you both complement each other.

Kelly: Like, when I'm like talking to like Jill, I would like say "like" like 10 times more often. You were dissed, please do not take it. Especially from sour-faced Jill. The only real smile we've seen is her hypocritical "I'm better than you" or "I'm playing the nice girl even though I'm ripping your heart out" grimace.

New Girls: Sonja - jury's still out, but she seems to be cautious to "take sides" completely. Jenn - too soon to tell, but pissing Jill off by telling her she's upset not at the messenger (Ramona), but because she couldn't be there for her long-time friend (Bethenny) earned points for me.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Completely agree with you guys about Jill. I used to love her and now I am without words for her selfish point of view. You are so right that she makes everything about her.

Mom2 -loved your comments.

I don't know what to make of Sonja. She is just kind of blah and seems to be pretty full of herself.

It was funny when Jenn pulled her guests out of her pantry closet.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3897162;
    Ahhh...you're probably right. I remembering thinking that she just slipped up. I was a little shocked that Andy didn't catch it..he seems to catch a lot.
    Hobbes07 - Guess Bethenny didn't slip up after all!

Regarding Jill's tweet...she definitely should have waited until Bethenny released info first. AND...a part of me wonders if she intentionally tweeted B had a boy, when she may have known it was actually a girl, just to somehow try to spoil Bethenny and Jason's news.

FORT Fan

Ah, what a great mother's day gift for Bethenny.

FORT Fan

Three words for Jill: Karma baby karma.

First the Susan Saunders fiasco and now the baby twitter fiasco. Jill - step away from the computer. Hug your husband and daughter and get a hobby.

I used to really like Jill too. She may be going through menopause..... That would explain a lot. Wasn't she the one that started crying on the reunion show that her mother would be so ashamed of how they were acting? I just don't know what to say about her anymore other than i wish Alex would have slapped her or literally thrown a drink in her face. She really should get a hobby other than being mean to people.

What is Lulu dating? what is that? He reminds me of gene wilder, but not as cool. "Money can't buy you class" - no, countess, it truly can not.

Happy for Bethany! Congrats to her! I hope her life is filled with happiness and that she doesn't give Jill another thought.
    Last edited by mina; 05-09-2010 at 12:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3897527;
    Hobbes07 - Guess Bethenny didn't slip up after all!

Regarding Jill's tweet...she definitely should have waited until Bethenny released info first. AND...a part of me wonders if she intentionally tweeted B had a boy, when she may have known it was actually a girl, just to somehow try to spoil Bethenny and Jason's news.
    Guess not. She tricked me!

It would be kind of funny if Bethenny said to Jill 'Jill Zarin, I'm having a boy, you're the first to know, but you can not tell anyone!!! It'll be our little secret." To make Jill look like a fool when she knowingly would spread the word!

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3897388;
    It was funny when Jenn pulled her guests out of her pantry closet.
    She looked a little annoyed about them being in the pantry. Who does that? Who goes to someone's house for the first time, gets into a fight with someone in the first 5 minutes of being there, and then goes running into the pantry to cry!

Oh wait, Jill does.

+ Reply to Thread