+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

I missed the first part of the show. Why is Simon now working at home as someone mentioned?

Jill and some others are so nasty I see this being another reality show where I tape it and watch later to miss the horrible people.

Jill was hysterical when she lied and then tried to cover it. There are times when you should just shut up and take your lumps. I cannot understand what her husband sees in her for the life of me.

If I had been the single mom who was interrogated about her lifestyle choice, I would have refused to answer - at least in public. But I guess that attitude is why they are on the show in the first place. They are more than happy to spit out their opinions about everything in public.

We have to keep track of seven housewives this season, oy!
    Jill is still the mean girl. I don't blame Alex for being upset with her especially when Jill said Alex being at the wasp wedding was 'above them'. What a snobby thing to say! I hate when people (Jill) think they are better than other people.
    Alex should just ignore her, she doesn't need a friend like that.
    So far I like the new woman, Cindy. But it's early yet.
    Sonya is coming off as desperate and trampy.
    Ramona needs to simmer down and take a valium.
    They didn't show too much about KooKoo Kelly yet.
    I don't like Louann but I'm happy she's got a guy in her life, maybe if we're lucky she will concentrate more on him and give up the singing.

Jill looked like Madonna on crack on Andy's show! It was scary!
    Last edited by straycat80; 04-08-2011 at 10:17 AM.

Loved Jill's reaction when she saw Silex arrive at the wedding. She covered her mouth with her hand so she could say something to Bawby. Umm...they were about a mile away from her.....No way could they read her lips but they sure as hell could see that gesture.

I guess I expected way too much from Jill and Kelly. I didn't expect total turn arounds, but really didn't either of these women get some help after watching themselves last year? Neither has changed for the better even a little bit.

Jill starts out saying she's changed a lot in practically the same sentence she's blaming everyone else for her problems. She hasn't learned anything. She is not a nice person, despite trying to convince herself over and over she is.

Most of us work hard and manage to improve ourselves and learn from our mistakes without ever having the opportunity that she has to watch herself in action. Despite that she cannot see herself clearly or recognize any of her
    faults.

I'd forgotten just how truly unhinged Kelly actually is. The girl isn't normal.

She and Jill are both so hypocritical. They sit there disparaging others for doing exactly what they are doing on an even bigger scale. They are in such denial about what despicable people they are.

Quote Originally Posted by AcookerTV View Post
    I don't think I'm going to like this season's Alex. She seems determined to hash out everything that irritates her instead of politely letting some things slide. It seems like they're also setting up tension between her and Simon with both working from home, and I don't like that.
    I get the feeling Alex's newfound aggressiveness is calculated. Of all the housewives, she's been the most level-headed and kind, and that seems to be her true personality.

But she's also savvy and ambitious. I think she's positioning herself to be this season's breakout b****, because the b***** gets the most airtime.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

Honestly, Jill must have lost her mind. There has to be something really wrong with this person. It can't be money. There is not enough money in the world that would make a grown women behave the way Jill is behaving as part of a script. I don't buy it. She has caught the Kelly bug and it's eating her alive!!!!!!!!! LOL

Did you notice how Jill denied there was anything wrong with Kelly? OMG. Two peas in a pod. PLEASE. With those two, I hope there is someone with nerve enough to kick some but* this season. They are both going to need it.

When Bethenny left Jill, she just lost her mind. It's official IMO.

"No matter what anyone does I will always be nice and kind" - Jill

Quote Originally Posted by candor View Post
    I get the feeling Alex's newfound aggressiveness is calculated. Of all the housewives, she's been the most level-headed and kind, and that seems to be her true personality.

But she's also savvy and ambitious. I think she's positioning herself to be this season's breakout b****, because the b***** gets the most airtime.
    I so agree with you. I think Alex has been encouraged to try to cause some drama this season in order to stay on the show. But it is coming across very poorly and not genuine. Last season she was crying and blotchy, now she is aggressively trying to stir up trouble?

Jill will get the brunt of the attacks on this site, but Alex bothered me far more last night.

I'm not sure that I'm going to like this season.
    I never liked the old Alex - I always thought she was far too much of a poseur and a social climber. I can see that she found her voice, but that voice is nasty and vindictive. Also, can anyone tell me how she's now a model?!! Sorry, but I have never found her at all attractive, she slumps over so much that she looks like she's pregnant and her teeth look chipped. Did she make the nastiest face ever after that sparring match with Jill at the wedding??!! Yikes, woman!
    I still enjoy Simon. Looks like he lost his job at the hotel, so now he's setting up a website. If they dropped Alex for him, I'd be a happy camper.
    I love LuAnn's new beau, and that sexy French accent is so endearing!
    So far, the new lady - Cindy - seems fine. But, this is Bravo, and we all know good behavior is not often rewarded on this show.
    Ramona's treatment of the potential employees, esp. the one she gave the beauty products to, was just horrible. I thought the girl was dressed just fine and was quite attractive, too. In my job, I interview very young people all the time and, trust me, Ramona, those women looked pretty darn good.
    I didn't like the comments she made at the wedding about Cindy's brother, either. And, I'm kind of tired of her incessant - "that's just me, the way I talk", etc. She definitely likes to stir the pot and then see the fireworks explode.
    Jill seemed like she was making a concerted effort to rein it in. She did try to do so with Alex, but thought that Alex got too over the top.
    Jill is still very high school ridiculous, but I think most of these gals are.
    As far as her comments to Cindy, I didn't take much umbrage. I grew up on the EC and found a majority there did ask direct questions ala Jill.
    Am hoping things rev up next week with the Sonja / Alex showdown.
    Tonight was kind of snoozy.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

Early in the episode, when they were attending the art show, Kelly said in her interview that she wasn't surprised to see Alex & Simon there, that "they would come to the opening of an envelope".... didn't Bethenny say that in the first season?? Kelly is truly off, and the fact that Jill had to comment on how Kelly was normal (or whatever she said), just shows her own insecurities and how she still has to take sides even at her age. Sigh, I guess some people never really mature.

I'm so happy to have NY back, OC has just become too trashy.

+ Reply to Thread