+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1511Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

I saw LouAnn on the Talk and I enjoyed her.
    She just seems like a lot of fun and very comfortable in her skin.
    I think the analogy to titles with Lady GaGa, Queen Latifah, is a good one. I'd even add Madonna to that. And we all know she's anything but!!

The title is a way to remember her and set her apart. It's all good in my book!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Aww man, I missed these New York housewives. So much better then OC and Miami

Newsflash: Jill Zarin is still a horrinle human being who thinks she is a victim

RockyTop Chick: I haven't even seen it yet and I agree with you!

Jill is Ridiculous!!!! What is up with her look, does she think she's 20?

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by azadee13 View Post
    Jill is Ridiculous!!!! What is up with her look, does she think she's 20?
    No, she thinks she's Bethany

Didn't realize until I watched tonight's new season opener how much I missed these NY women. They are undoubtedly blessed with good looks and great finances but they also comport themselves with good taste and behavior. Underneath it all, they are still as catty and bitchy as the other Housewives who are really just posers (of wealth and class).
    Tonight I saw:
    - Ramona get caught red-faced being catty and gossipy and wishing the ground would open up and swallow her right there.

- Jill continues to rewrite history to her own liking regarding the whole Bethanny thing, all the while, claiming to be a kinder, more gentler Jill.

- Alex needs to drop her vendetta against Jill. Jill is spoiled, mean and spiteful and is never going to be Alex's friend. Alex needs to just stop trying to incite Jill into a fight.

- Kelly continues to blame everyone else for her wacky behavior.

- Sonja is just Sonja

- Haven't really formed an opinion about Cindy yet although she does seem to be somewhat overly the defensive about her choices in lifestyle.

- Not much to say about Leanne tonight. Although I must admit, last year I had thought her boyfriend was an unusally homely guy. Now, once again, I find myself, no longer seeing physical looks and focus on his great personality which is always more attractive than perfect features. He was extremely charming. Leann is a lucky woman to have such an adoring admirer.

FORT Fogey

I don't think I'm going to like this season's Alex. She seems determined to hash out everything that irritates her instead of politely letting some things slide. It seems like they're also setting up tension between her and Simon with both working from home, and I don't like that.

I could not even believe what Jill said about Alex. "look at her. she is socializing with people who are so far above her!" or something like that. She thinks that Bethanny 'dumped' her, apparently with no reason. She looked like she thought Bobby needed to physically protect her from Alex at that wedding.

But I agree that Alex just needs to let the whole thing with Jill go.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick View Post
    Newsflash: Jill Zarin is still a horrinle human being who thinks she is a victim
    ABSOLUTELY! Learned something? Not a thing, except maybe how to be a bigger you-know-what. Wow!

Did you see her on Watch What Happens Live? She looked ridiculous! Dress age appropriately PLEASE!

+ Reply to Thread