+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2467Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by mayamaisha View Post
    Why?
    Ostensibly because they came to support a charity but most likely, because Jill is a fame-wh*re and needs lots of camera time. They didn't say if they bought anything though.

Luann is scheduled to be a guest on The Talk today. On yesterday's show, when they announced the guests for the next show, they announced her as Countess Luann DeLesepps. Will she ever give up that fake title? I doubt it.

If I remember correctly Jill bid on NeNe's hat. Not sure if she was the one that ultimatly got it or not, but I remember thinking "housewife supporting housewife"
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

I think some of these woman(sic) are going to be on Rachel Ray today or tomorrow.

I'm so excited for the premiere tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    Luann is scheduled to be a guest on The Talk today. On yesterday's show, when they announced the guests for the next show, they announced her as Countess Luann DeLesepps. Will she ever give up that fake title? I doubt it.
    No. I think she even mentioned on the show that she would always keep the title. She said it was how people knew her already or something like that.

FORT Fogey

Apparently there are rules or something. Hey, if it makes her happy and she likes it, why not?? Lady Gaga is certainly no lady, Queen Latifah (who I love!) is not a real queen.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain View Post
    Apparently there are rules or something. Hey, if it makes her happy and she likes it, why not?? Lady Gaga is certainly no lady, Queen Latifah (who I love!) is not a real queen.
    Yeah, I don't see anything wrong with her keeping it either - it's not hurting anyone. I was just pretty sure I remembered her saying she would always keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by its_glinda_now View Post
    I'm so excited for the premiere tomorrow!

No. I think she even mentioned on the show that she would always keep the title. She said it was how people knew her already or something like that.
    What she doesn't say is that people remember her by various submutations, such as CountLess LuLu, The Classless Countess, CountAss, and a bunch of others. Yep, she'll always have those titles, and apparently it makes her feel good.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by MamaC View Post
    Apparently, she needs to keep the title. I think that, in itself, tells us a lot about her.
    Personally, I'd drop it because it only reminds people of how her husband, The Count, left her for another woman and as catty as most people are, they are secretly laughing at her for needing to keep the title.
    She has a lot going for herself and surely doesn't need that to bolster her image.

FORT Regular

Woooo Hooooo

Let the New York games begin!!! I can't wait!!!!

+ Reply to Thread