+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2517Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Ruh Ro, Jill is really going to hate on Luanne now!

Oh, well let's see LuLu hate on JillZarin. I don't much care for Lu, what with her fake pedigree and her so not earned snobbish attitude. And JillZarin, well, no need to say. Let 'em have at one another!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

[QUOTE=Debb70;4209031]There are so many housewives who have posed half nude, that I can't keep up. I think Alex did and Kelly. Oh, don't forget Bethenny did that naked for PETA spread. /QUOTE]

I was just thinking that today when I read US Weekly, with Bethenny on the cover (inside they showed her PETA photo). She wore "pasties" in the Big 3 Triangle, so hey, she wasn't "naked" naked

Alex posed nude. Sonja said she keeps a nude of herself in her bedroom (don't know if it's a photo or a painting). Kelly posed for Playboy.
    That does it for NY as far as I can recall.

Beverly Hills, of course, has Camille and Faye (if we found out that Taylor did, I wouldn't be surprised).

Anybody know about OC? I'd put money on Tamra and Gretchen, but don't know. Jeana did when she was younger, didn't she?

We KNOW about NJ's Danielle and her skanky tapes. I can't imagine the others doing it, but who knows?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    I saw your last post on the L&O thread. I came over to see if you were over here. Good to know you are a fan of the Countess. I found her entertaining doing her songs. Money Can't Buy You Class was quite fun. I can't say I'm a fan of Luanne's, but I got a lot of laughs from her Countess comments. I don't dislike her either. It's been so long since the show wrapped up that I can't remember the details. I know most of the drama was about Bethenny and Jill and of course, Kelly.

We'll have to catch up before the next season starts...whenever that is. Does anyone know if Luanne is still with her younger man? Apparently, she's hitting that gym pretty hard.
    Like I said, I enjoy her. She doesn't take herself too seriously; apart from the "Countess" comments, of course.
    At any rate, I wouldn't consider her naked or half naked. She showed her back in a sheet that draped like a low backed gown would, or a bikini. I saw nothing more than that.
    As far as the other ladies who've shown their "assets" - Kelly has posed in Playboy; Jeana did when she was young and slim; Bethenny seems to pose nude for anything, Peta, her show, et al; Alex did, as well.
    Not sure about the others.
    Although, no offense to anyone living in a trailer park, but I would imagine that Tamra may have graced a few in her day.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Like I said, I enjoy her. She doesn't take herself too seriously; apart from the "Countess" comments, of course.
    ITA. Not really fond of The Countess but I didn't see that wicked evil side of her that Jill has. She's just funny in her high regard for her elevated position in society.....BUT...at least, she married for money and royality. Jill just married for money and I'm sure that she had no title bugged her to no end!I'm just saying.......

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    ITA. Not really fond of The Countess but I didn't see that wicked evil side of her that Jill has. She's just funny in her high regard for her elevated position in society.....BUT...at least, she married for money and royality. Jill just married for money and I'm sure that she had no title bugged her to no end!I'm just saying.......
    Jill has earned a title, but I'm not allowed to use it here.
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Quote Originally Posted by SugarMama View Post
    Jill has earned a title, but I'm not allowed to use it here.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonlady View Post
    Agreed. And although she married for money, my opinion of her really rose when she was so furious with Alex for not coming to their daughter's horse jumping show. I think she loves her children and is generally a good mother, which is more than we can say for some housewives (Tamra, I'm looking at you), and she tries to be a good person and treat people well and just generally be nice. I respect the effort, even if her manner does make me roll my eyes some times.

You can buy LuLu's "Class With The Countess" book on Amazon for 94 cents.

Does it get classier than that?
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Won't be long now...

Tonight Bravo's replaying the last episodes of the last season. Right now I'm watching the first episode of the Yacht Trip (dum-da-da-dummmm). Bethenny just thought Kelly must've gone to Columbia the country, not the university.

I guess next hour's episode is Kookadoodle Kelly's breakdown? or is that this one? OMG, it's actually worth watching again!

Ah, the good old days.

+ Reply to Thread