+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2241Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by mina;4192708;
    Well, Kelly did teach us all about running in New York traffic!!!!
    Was that not the strangest thing you've ever seen?
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Why is this thread always bolded so I think there's posts I haven't read??
    It never changes.

I haven't been able to read this thread since Feb. 14 so I'm going to see if this post appears. This is a test, it is only a test!
    To return evil for good is devilish; to return good for good is human; to return good for evil is Divine - Alistair Begg

Hey, did anyone see Luanne on Law & Order SVU last night? She was pratically naked! She played a funny character,(she appeared in several scenes) sort of like herself. I'll try to find a link. I wonder how she snagged that deal. LOL

Here's a link:

http://www.tvsquad.com/2011/02/24/la...nn-de-lesseps/

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Hey, did anyone see Luanne on Law & Order SVU last night? She was pratically naked! She played a funny character,(she appeared in several scenes) sort of like herself. I'll try to find a link. I wonder how she snagged that deal. LOL

Here's a link:

Countess LuAnn, NYC 'Housewife' Guest-Stars as Nude Model on 'Law & Order: SVU': (VIDEO)
    Actually glad I didn't see it. I just finished watching the entire Season 1 of RHNY that I Tivoed in January. What a change in these women. Other than the Jill/Ramona thing they were actually friends & nice to one another. It is amazing how so called "fame" has gone to these womens' head.

Quote Originally Posted by PA Snow Bunny View Post
    Actually glad I didn't see it. I just finished watching the entire Season 1 of RHNY that I Tivoed in January. What a change in these women. Other than the Jill/Ramona thing they were actually friends & nice to one another. It is amazing how so called "fame" has gone to these womens' head.
    It's actually kind of funny. I don't think Luanne meant it to be that way, but it made me laugh. Maybe I found it funny, because of knowing what she's like on HW of NY. You do do know she's a COUNTESS right? LOL

I'll have to catch it on Hulu this weekend. Okay refresh my memory did Luann approve or disapprove of Kelly's Playboy spread. Oh wait...didn't Luann appear in Playboy when she was younger!

There are so many housewives who have posed half nude, that I can't keep up. I think Alex did and Kelly. Oh, don't forget Bethenny did that naked for PETA spread.

Now, Luanne didn't show any private area. She was covered by a sheet, but you could see down her lower back as she walked away in a sheet. LOL Her lines were comical too. She told the detectives to not mess with the artist's moe joe. LOL

Looks like you beat me to the punch.

Was going to post about seeing the Countess on SVU last night.
    I thought it was a perfect guest spot for her.
    She did a good job.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere View Post
    Looks like you beat me to the punch.

Was going to post about seeing the Countess on SVU last night.
    I thought it was a perfect guest spot for her.
    She did a good job.
    I saw your last post on the L&O thread. I came over to see if you were over here. Good to know you are a fan of the Countess. I found her entertaining doing her songs. Money Can't Buy You Class was quite fun. I can't say I'm a fan of Luanne's, but I got a lot of laughs from her Countess comments. I don't dislike her either. It's been so long since the show wrapped up that I can't remember the details. I know most of the drama was about Bethenny and Jill and of course, Kelly.

We'll have to catch up before the next season starts...whenever that is. Does anyone know if Luanne is still with her younger man? Apparently, she's hitting that gym pretty hard.

+ Reply to Thread