+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 411 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast
Like Tree2169Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3897151;
    I also heard Jill say that. And Bethenny, when giving thanks to Jill in one of B's Bravo minutes, said she was having trouble paying rent. So B may have bunked at Jill's between apartments. And apparently B gave great thanks to Jill - but apparently not quite enough for Jill.
    I think Bethenny was a houseguest at Jill's that summer, and then she was Ramona's houseguest Labor Day Weekend (they walked the dogs in their bikini tops, remember?). Bethenny's apartment this season is the same as previous seasons, so surely she's been able to keep up her rent payments.

So, makes you wonder, though, will Jill owe LuAnn something for having been a guest at LuAnn's Hamptons home? Or are a couple of overnights at Jill's funhouse enough payback?

I think Bethenny could not afford to rent a place in the Hamptons and that seems to be mandatory for the summer? Jill invited her to spend the summer at her place. I don't think B was in any kind of bind. I am just going from memory.

I give Alex a lot of credit for attempting to have conversations with those women even after they insulted and scolded her. Initially I thought Alex handled the whole "carry the message" thing very badly. BUT after seeing how they all got into it, I don't care anymore. These woman each have their own arrogant point of view and they are not willing to listen to another person talk.

FORT Fan

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3897223;
    How frickin' funny! They DID feed Jill a BS story!

Lovin' Alex. Her twitter says that she won't comment on the baby until Bethany and Jason have made a public statement. Take THAT, Jill Zarin!!

Bethenny just sent a tweet that Bryn is a tiny, beautiful peanut & that she is very thankful and happy.

that is a tiny baby. Was she early? Does anyone know? LOVE that Jill got it wrong!

Quote Originally Posted by Housewives Fan;3897268;
    that is a tiny baby. Was she early? Does anyone know? LOVE that Jill got it wrong!
    She was due in June. Though I don't know if it was the beginning, middle, or end of June.

omg Jill keeps getting more and more vile. What a deeply self-centered person she has turned out to be, I can't believe I used to like her so much. I am shocked at how she can turn any event to be about her (Bethanny's engagement, pregnancy, her father's death for god's sake?). Good people don't respond to learning about a death in that way- they just don't, I don't care how much its edited! Jill truly seems to see herself as the center of the universe. I have now realized that Bethanny spoke some very wise words when she told this woman she needed a hobby.

glad to hear about little Bryn, I am happy for Bethanny, she deserves this happiness she has found, especially after the pain of her childhood. Its nice to see Ramona and Alex being genuinely happy for her as well, revealing much about what kind of people they are in comparison to the rest.

+ Reply to Thread