+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 441 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Has Jill become deranged???? What the hell is wrong with her?! She treated Bethenny like poop all this season..but when the tables turn..she's all tears. I could've kissed Alex. And don't you love Sofia...she's a pretentious snot and makes no bones about it. I love her expressions when the ladies get in a fight. Someone needs to tell LuAnn to stuff a sock in it.
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

Quote Originally Posted by IBeacher;3896979;
    from Jill's facebook page...

Jill Zarin: Just home from co-hosting LXTV today. What a thrill. Heard Bethenny had a baby boy...so happy for her and Jason. So happy for them.
    So typical of Jill. Look at me..look at me!!!
    ....You can't fix stupid.......Ron "Tater Salad" White

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3897003;
    When Bethenny was on WWH a couple weeks ago, I swear, when Andy gave her a mazel onesie, she said that it was perfect for the baby who was a boy.
    I think Bethenny said, "That's perfect for a boy -- if it's boy...." To me, it sounded like she realized she had slipped up, and tried to cover it. I remember thinking, "Hmmm. Guess she's having a boy."

Quote Originally Posted by Boann;3896986;
    If Jill's annoucement is correct shame on her for stealing Bethenny's thunder. No one else is reporting the birth (though lots of reports of the labor) or sex, so no official statement has been made.
    I agree, that's horrible!! I want to believe she's just that clueless but I'm starting to think she really is a self-absorbed manipulative b*tch. That's just mean.

FORT Newbie

If Jill's annoucement is correct shame on her for stealing Bethenny's thunder. No one else is reporting the birth (though lots of reports of the labor) or sex, so no official statement has been made.
    It would be funny if someone had fed the story to Jill even though it wasn't true just to make her look like a fool. Either way, fat chance Bethenny will want her as a friend. It's bad enough she blabbed about the pregnancy, now this!

Quote Originally Posted by rebotco;3896967;
    I thought I heard the same thing.
    I also heard Jill say that. And Bethenny, when giving thanks to Jill in one of B's Bravo minutes, said she was having trouble paying rent. So B may have bunked at Jill's between apartments. And apparently B gave great thanks to Jill - but apparently not quite enough for Jill.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

So Jill announced Bethenny's baby, huh? That's a bit creepy even for Jill. Will she stop at nothing to gain attention? She's not in high school like Alex said. She's in fifth grade.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by daiseyo;3897021;
    I think Bethenny said, "That's perfect for a boy -- if it's boy...." To me, it sounded like she realized she had slipped up, and tried to cover it. I remember thinking, "Hmmm. Guess she's having a boy."
    Ahhh...you're probably right. I remembering thinking that she just slipped up. I was a little shocked that Andy didn't catch it..he seems to catch a lot.

I have lots of comments to make but first wanted to tell you guys that another recap is up:

TVSnark

The thing about this episode that stood out to me was Jill saying that she couldn't make up with Bethenny without her notes. Say whaaat? NOTES?

She is controlling and things have to be done her way. I can't believe she finds people to continue to support her while not calling her on her nonsense.

+ Reply to Thread