+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2225Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Newbie

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Hello!

Im from Australia and we are wayyy behind you guys - next week 'scary island' airs here - so im trying my hardest to only read the pages relevant each week - but can i just say - I LOVE THIS THREAD!! your insight into the House Wives is amazing AND hilarious!!

i wish i was up to date with y'all!

next season i will *cough* find a way of watching it in U.S time *cough* and i look foward to analysing and bitching with ya's!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4055119;
    Oh, I disagree wholeheartedly. She said it as an aside and did not make as big a deal of it as has been made here.
    kelly... is that you?

FORT Fogey

The NYC housewives have been awful quiet lately. I haven't heard any juice from or about any of them lately. There must be something about why this is the case. Seems very odd to me.

Quote Originally Posted by KurlyKatieK;4060598;
    Hello!

Im from Australia and we are wayyy behind you guys - next week 'scary island' airs here - so im trying my hardest to only read the pages relevant each week - but can i just say - I LOVE THIS THREAD!! your insight into the House Wives is amazing AND hilarious!!

i wish i was up to date with y'all!

next season i will *cough* find a way of watching it in U.S time *cough* and i look foward to analysing and bitching with ya's!
    I have sent you a private message regarding the Housewives. Please read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4060832;
    The NYC housewives have been awful quiet lately. I haven't heard any juice from or about any of them lately. There must be something about why this is the case. Seems very odd to me.
    They're all probably in the middle of negotiations and as soon as that's complete, we'll be getting a bunch of juicy stuff to get us all revved up for next season.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Aren't they just starting their filming about now, for next season? If so, there should be lots of gossip available pretty soon. I'm really curious to see who will be replacing Bethenny. I just read (in US magazine, I think, in the article about Bethenny) that LuAnne, Ramona and Alex will continue to be on the show full time, but Kelly and Jill have been reduced to part time. Interestingly, there was no mention of Sonia. And that Bravo is/was "trolling" the Hamptons to find a suitably interesting 6th lady.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4061185;
    Aren't they just starting their filming about now, for next season? If so, there should be lots of gossip available pretty soon. I'm really curious to see who will be replacing Bethenny. I just read (in US magazine, I think, in the article about Bethenny) that LuAnne, Ramona and Alex will continue to be on the show full time, but Kelly and Jill have been reduced to part time. Interestingly, there was no mention of Sonia. And that Bravo is/was "trolling" the Hamptons to find a suitably interesting 6th lady.
    They should be, since every season so far has started with Labor Day in the Hamptons.

No Sonia? That's a little bit of a disappointment, even though I'd say she's probably smart to seperate herself from the craziness. I did like her though.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1;4061185;
    Thanks for this! I'd love to know if this plays out and if it was by choice for Jill. Jill was so ugly this last year and she repeatedly said she wouldn't come back if Alex returned. I'm hoping that Alex trumped her. That would give her a much needed dose of humility.

This is still my favorite group of housewives - from all seasons. I'm o.k. with Sonja leaving, and I'm really glad Kelly is bumped to part-time. It won't be the same without Bethany though (even though I hear she turned into a major primadonna on the heals of her new show). I guess we'll see.

Ramona remains my favorite. Vicki from the OC is a close #2.

Gotta love the Mouse! JORY'sMom's Avatar

People.com has an article quoting Ramona that says everyone will be back, including Bethenney for "a little bit". And she mentions there will be one or two new castmates as well.

Ugh...more Kelly. At least she's entertaining.

FORT Fogey

Oh I disagree - I find Kelly disturbing. Danielle of Jersey is entertaining because she's just sane enough that you can hate her, but Kelly is SO crazy that it makes me uncomfortable to watch her.

Wasn't that one woman supposed to become part of the cast last year and never really did? What was her name? Jennifer maybe? She was in a few episodes, she said a very nasty thing about the planner for Ramona's vow renewal?

+ Reply to Thread