+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Somewhere along the line I saw an interview with Kelly and this made me laugh. She said when she first started filming Bravo she just showed up however she was that day, kind of like a Come As You Are party. Bravo told her she needed to be more presentable and wear a little makeup.

FORT Fogey

Yeah, but she also said that Bravo forced her to go on the True Renewal Trip.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;4016332;
    Somewhere along the line I saw an interview with Kelly and this made me laugh. She said when she first started filming Bravo she just showed up however she was that day, kind of like a Come As You Are party. Bravo told her she needed to be more presentable and wear a little makeup.
    That's a self-effacing and completely endearing admission if she said it. My wife never wears make-up on weekends or days off unless we're going out. And by going out, I don't mean to Lowe's. It's one of the things I like best about her.

Please don't make me start liking Kelly again.
    You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts -- Daniel Patrick Moynahan

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;4015772;
    I had never heard of either her or her incredibly famous photographer ex husband Bensimone ... until I remembered Tyra mentioned him a couple of times on ANTM. Still never heard of her and the first thing I remember is her skipping to an event in the Hamptons because she is a journalist and has a column and writes all about these parties and they all want her there but she doesn't have to stay the whole time because she has THINGS to do and once she gets there and has enough for her report she flirts with some of the young male models and gives them unsolicited advice and then skips away into the night ... I thought she was slightly off then.
    Funny! We called her The Skipper the first few episodes she was on. Doing everyone a favor by showing up late, kissy-kissy, then skipping off to "do stuff". She'd be brainless fluff if she wasn't so masculine; as it is she's just brainless.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4016845;
    Yeah, but she also said that Bravo forced her to go on the True Renewal Trip.
    She also saw tongues made out of knives & couldn't figure out how to open up a door on the ship.

I heard somewhere that Bethenny IS returning for next season. Bravo probably threw a ton of money at her. Have not even ONCE been tempted to watch Bethenny's new show. I cannot take a full 30 mins. of her but I am glad she is coming back as part of the cast for RHONY next season. The show just wouldn't be the same with her.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by beesknees;4052257;
    I heard somewhere that Bethenny IS returning for next season. Bravo probably threw a ton of money at her. Have not even ONCE been tempted to watch Bethenny's new show. I cannot take a full 30 mins. of her but I am glad she is coming back as part of the cast for RHONY next season. The show just wouldn't be the same with her.
    Wow! I'll be so happy if this is true. I LOVE Bethenny and would really enjoy seeing her with the other ladies on RHONY. You're right beesknees, it wouldn't be the same without her --- and besides, now that she's married and has a darling new baby, I think the whole dynamic of her relationships with each of them will be different. And I especially am looking forward to seeing Bethenny interact with Jill again --- I hope they can forgive and forget, and renew their friendship.

You should try and watch it beesknees - you got to see a different side of Bethenny. I really enjoyed it.....

I heard she only signed up for talking heads and very limited interaction. Just hacking off Jillster would be worth it.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Okay, now I read on another website that she decided not to return. But she is on contract with BRAVO, so she's now only going to make guess appearance. My guess is shots with Ramona or Alex. I for one am glad she's not returning. I like her show better.

+ Reply to Thread