+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2080Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Oh NONE of the OC women are attractive. None of them are talking about being models all their lives though. Kelly has very nice hair, I will give her that.

I don't have any sympathy for her because she has been shown, told, explained to how her behavior hurts people and how it's a problem. Even if you're crazy and can't help yourself, you can still look back and have some regret. She has none.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4012344;
    I feel for her because she clearly has problems.
    However, I do happen to think she is an extremely beautiful woman with very lustrous, shiny hair.
    I'd take her looks any day over most of the heavily botoxed and overly plastic surgery enhanced faces of a majority of other housewives.
    I am especially looking at the overly surgically enhanced women of the OC!
    This is where I sit on the Kelly train too. She really does need someone to walk her through it all, but even then, I'm not certain it would click.

One thing about her looks - I think she is pretty in a healthy, amazon woman type of way but she has overdone the tanning. I agree with the post above that her skin looks leathery.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;4013706;
    This is where I sit on the Kelly train too. She really does need someone to walk her through it all, but even then, I'm not certain it would click.

One thing about her looks - I think she is pretty in a healthy, amazon woman type of way but she has overdone the tanning. I agree with the post above that her skin looks leathery.
    I know this will sound awful but when I see Kelly in bikini pix or in that strapless yellow dress on the runway at Alex's fashion show, all I can think is that she used to be a man. She has such a mannish body with her shoulders and, except for her breast implants, no curves whatsoever, no waist, no hips, and so tall, etc. I doubt she was since she has 2 children but still...................

FORT Fogey

A woman could do worse than look like Kelly at her age after two children. I don't think she's ugly or anything, and her body may not be perfect but it could be a lot worse. I think her hair looks a little dry and many times she needs to run a brush through it. I definitely think she looks like a former model. The least of her problems is how she looks.

Agreed.
    I think she's one of the few on these shows who started out as a natural beauty. Same as the Countess.
    Most of the others have had WAY too much work done to their faces and bodies and they still don't look too great.

Most models have bodies very similar to Kelly's - tall, lithe, boyish with incredibly long legs.
    The majority have also had their b*obs enlarged.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

I always forget how attractive LuAnn is because her personality is so bleh.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;4015324;
    Agreed.
    I think she's one of the few on these shows who started out as a natural beauty. Same as the Countess.
    Most of the others have had WAY too much work done to their faces and bodies and they still don't look too great.

Most models have bodies very similar to Kelly's - tall, lithe, boyish with incredibly long legs.
    The majority have also had their b*obs enlarged.
    Except, to me Kelly's shoulders are way too big to be a model. I know she was one when younger, but I'm wondering if it was because of who she married== the photographer, or if she had a good career going before she met him. I'd never heard of her until this show.

FORT Fogey

I think Kelly's body is incredible, it's her face that I think is awful.

There could be a difference between types of models. Maybe she was just a print model and didn't do runway. Her giant shoulders seem like they would be a problem when most of those girls wear the same sizes. I really don't know, I'm just guessing here. Had any of you ever heard of her before she showed up on this show? Maybe she didn't get used much because of her build. She's certainly no Heidi Klum but then most people aren't. Oh, except me!

I had never heard of either her or her incredibly famous photographer ex husband Bensimone ... until I remembered Tyra mentioned him a couple of times on ANTM. Still never heard of her and the first thing I remember is her skipping to an event in the Hamptons because she is a journalist and has a column and writes all about these parties and they all want her there but she doesn't have to stay the whole time because she has THINGS to do and once she gets there and has enough for her report she flirts with some of the young male models and gives them unsolicited advice and then skips away into the night ... I thought she was slightly off then.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

+ Reply to Thread