+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2466Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Oh Lordy, I don't think there is enough Xanax in the world for me to be able to sit through an entire show of Just Kelly. I'd be the one seeing rainbows & unicorns.

FORT Fogey

I love how it's okay for Bravo to exploit her name, but not any charities.

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;4007446;

Anyone care to translate everything that Kelly said? Anyone? Seriously this could be a full time job for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by thedragonlady;4005069;
    Each and every one of the housewives are mess and somewhat dysfunctional in some way. But that's why we watch. At least, that's why I do.
    The Bravo producers have studied a bit long at the Jerry Springer School of Realty TV.

Dysfunction gone wild!!
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;4007647;

Anyone care to translate everything that Kelly said? Anyone? Seriously this could be a full time job for someone.
    I think we should just be so grateful to BRAVO for giving us the opportunity to see a unique kind of insanity that has been disguised as "normal" for quite some time. As she says, she's been a model all her life, (not that any of us have ever heard of her!) and it's time we all were privvy to watch a train wreck in slow motion. I have seen crazy in my life, but I have never seen anything like Kelly. She could fill a whole Psychology textbook all by herself.

FORT Fogey

I think she's exceptionally unattractive. I mean, when she's just sitting there I guess she's beautiful. But her skin is too tight and leathery, her eyes are dead, and her smile is awful. A smile is supposed to light up someone's face and make them more beautiful. Her's is like a grimace.

FORT Fogey

I have a slight bit of sympathy for Kelly because I think she has an issue that is beyond her control.

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4009912;
    I think she's exceptionally unattractive. I mean, when she's just sitting there I guess she's beautiful. But her skin is too tight and leathery, her eyes are dead, and her smile is awful. A smile is supposed to light up someone's face and make them more beautiful. Her's is like a grimace.
    I think that's it - her eyes are dead. Kelly may have been pretty at one time, but a life of dysfunction made her look worn. She presents as someone who never was required to think, or has been on drugs for years, or who has been out of touch with reality for a long time, as if her brain was switched off. Something's amiss, that's for sure.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

i looooooove this description of her, lol!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;4009912;

I feel for her because she clearly has problems.
    However, I do happen to think she is an extremely beautiful woman with very lustrous, shiny hair.
    I'd take her looks any day over most of the heavily botoxed and overly plastic surgery enhanced faces of a majority of other housewives.
    I am especially looking at the overly surgically enhanced women of the OC!
    To Thine Own Self Be True

+ Reply to Thread