+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by mom2;3960598;
    Holy Moly!! I was rewatching the Reunion show, and they used MY question from Facebook!!! They paraphrased it a bit, but it was the one where I asked Luanne about the countess title and she's the 4th wife and at what point in time does it fade away ...!! I have a different first name and he mispronounced it a bit so I didn't catch it the first time. I'm FAMOUS!!!!
    so cool!!!!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by stcroix;3965579;
    I wouldn't mind having the same old cast back. Maybe I'm a glutton for punishment but I think Jill,Kelly, and Luann bring the 'girls you love to hate' to the other Island Girls who are the 'good girls'. Like on a soap opera-- you gotta have some you love to watch because they stir things up and then the normal ones (can you call Ramona normal? haha). Love Sonja. She's a hoot! I'm in withdrawl pretty bad for NY Housewives...
    For my tastes, the BEST season of all the RH's ever (every season, every location) was season 1 of RHNY.

The BEST moment of all the RH's ever (every season, every location, every moment) was when Ramona and Simon danced at the very end.

I still love thinking about that very nice, fun moment. That the wives and their husbands could bicker and fight and yet still get on at the end of the day (albeit the very end), was one of the most satisfying reality tv moments ever (for me).

All the shows and many members of the casts have just gotten too ugly and/or too big for their britches.

I can only tune in from time to time to any of the shows now-a-days. It's just too much to watch consistently (I can tolerate NY and Atlanta better than CA and NJ for some reason).

It would be really satisfying to see the NY cast come back (inc. Bethany) and really work at making up with one another.
    Last edited by Jexter; 07-06-2010 at 10:51 PM.

FORT Newbie

I would like to see the original cast come back and work on making up too. They would have to get rid of Kelly though - she doesn't live in reality.

FORT Fogey

Well, if Jill and Bethenny made up there'd be no real place for Kelly. Maybe there isn't now.

Did anyone else watch the season one marathon they had on the other day? It occurred to me that LuAnne and Jill were the closest back then. I think that maybe LuAnne got jealous of Jill and Bethenny's relationship and that's why she was so kind of against them making up this season.

Anyone see this? (sorry if it's already been posted) Kelly Bensimon Interview - Kelly Bensimon Real Housewives of New York Fight - Harper's BAZAAR

I swear I need a translator when reading an interview Kelly does.

Also, I was watching Wendy Williams yesterday and Bethenny Frankel was on it...she said she wasn't coming back to the show.

FORT Fan

LOL, I don't know how anyone can interview that twit, she never makes any sense!

Thanks for the link & info Hobbes! Makes me sad to hear that about Bethenny, but at least she got her own show out of it. I think they start filming around Labor Day weekend, which means it's not much longer till we hear who will be back and who's out...

FORT Fogey

"I am not crazy. I am unpredictable,"
    Did she not sit on the reunion couch and declare that unpredictable people are dangerous?
    "I'm not in therapy."
    Yes, we know this. That's the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3978909;
    Anyone see this? (sorry if it's already been posted) Kelly Bensimon Interview - Kelly Bensimon Real Housewives of New York Fight - Harper's BAZAAR

I swear I need a translator when reading an interview Kelly does.

Also, I was watching Wendy Williams yesterday and Bethenny Frankel was on it...she said she wasn't coming back to the show.
    Couldn't imagine her ever going back to RHONY. She has moved on, fun friends and such a delightful show -- so much so that I barely remember her being a part of the RHONY group. I just can't even make the connection now.

She tweeted today that she was on QVC today; however, I missed it. Read her article in People Magazine today (at the hospital gift shop) -- quite a life story. Mother a real wackadoo -- father chose not to see her because he wanted to distance himself from her mother and that part of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3978975;
    LOL, I don't know how anyone can interview that twit, she never makes any sense!

Thanks for the link & info Hobbes! Makes me sad to hear that about Bethenny, but at least she got her own show out of it. I think they start filming around Labor Day weekend, which means it's not much longer till we hear who will be back and who's out...
    If Bravo limits themselves to replacing just one of the women...I pick Kelly to go.I still can't stand Jill or Lu....but they are mostly mean....where Kelly could be dangerous.

Maybe Ramona..Alex and Sonja can spend more of their time visiting Bethenny.

Quote Originally Posted by megan31917;3980288;
    If Bravo limits themselves to replacing just one of the women...I pick Kelly to go.I still can't stand Jill or Lu....but they are mostly mean....where Kelly could be dangerous.

Maybe Ramona..Alex and Sonja can spend more of their time visiting Bethenny.
    I kinda' wish it wouldn't be picked up for another season. Ramona and Sonya are the only decent ones on there -- Alex is incredibly boring, Kelly has nothing to offer, and I certainly don't want Jill to have any more TV time -- she needs to be knocked down about 12 pegs.

+ Reply to Thread