+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2517Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

I think Kelly has a box of those little refrigerator magnet words. She fills the box each morning, throws them at the refrigerator, and all day repeats the words that stuck. She doesn't know about actual sentences.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

Kelly's manic chattering on the elliptical machine convinces me more than ever that she's probably bipolar. She was on a manic upswing, probably couldn't sleep, and spiraled out of control.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

I wanted to see more St John footage!!! Kelly on the exercise machine was funny--- but Ramona's expression listening to her was funnier!

Wow, I usually can handle watching medical procedures, but that botox injection looked rough. I'll bet Ramona was sore the next day! Youch.

Candor---- I agree with you. My youngest Aunt is bi polar and acts just like that on the upswings. Wears you out being around her.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3950889;
    I think Kelly has a box of those little refrigerator magnet words. She fills the box each morning, throws them at the refrigerator, and all day repeats the words that stuck. She doesn't know about actual sentences.
    OMG! LOL! The visual this gives me makes it even funnier.

Quote Originally Posted by Prism;3950889;
    She would be horrified if she found out we've discovered her secret. She seems to think she's uncovered a new language and the rest of us are too dense to understand.

FORT Fogey

Does it make me a bad person that I really, really want to keep watching to see if we ever find out what's wrong with Kelly?? She honestly seems to fit so many psychiatric diagnoses and none at all at the same time. It's a marvel. My mother (who's been a psychotherapist for over 20 years) watches it and has no clue what's wrong with her - just looks at her in astonishment, lol. And she's seen everything!

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3951229;
    Does it make me a bad person that I really, really want to keep watching to see if we ever find out what's wrong with Kelly?? She honestly seems to fit so many psychiatric diagnoses and none at all at the same time. It's a marvel. My mother (who's been a psychotherapist for over 20 years) watches it and has no clue what's wrong with her - just looks at her in astonishment, lol. And she's seen everything!

Tears.and.rain that is so funny and scary at the same time. LOL

FORT Fogey

Bethany's "Skinny Girl" line looks like a complete ripoff - or maybe its the other way around.

Either way .... the two concepts are remarkably similar.

HungryGirl.com

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Quote Originally Posted by Jexter;3951320;
    Bethany's "Skinny Girl" line looks like a complete ripoff - or maybe its the other way around.

Either way .... the two concepts are remarkably similar.

HungryGirl.com
    If there's a rip off, it's Hungry Girl ripping off Bethenny's Skinny Girl copywrite. Hungry Girl was copywritten just this year, in 2010, while Bethenny has had the Skinny Girl line (and name) for over 2 years now. Also, Hungry Girl just seems to be a blog about food, and nothing more, whereas Skinny Girl is a whole line of products and books. Also, Bethenny's a trained chef whereas the author of Hungry Girl says she's just a hungry girl. . .

+ Reply to Thread