+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1549Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

I actually enjoyed the lost footage show. They didn't show any screaming hissy fits, fights or backstabbing (OK, maybe a little). Kelly was still crazy but that was expected. It was nice to see the ladies doing normal (for them) everyday things for a change. Because this show and the others have gotten to be too much about who's feuding with who, who has a sex tape/pictures out, etc...This was a nice change of pace.

I liked it too. And I never thought I would agree with Kelly about anything until LuAnn came over and started giving unsolicited advice. Not classy, IMO!

I thought Ramona showed considerable restraint while working out ... I thought any time now she'll heave a 20 pound weight at the chatterbox's head.

I loved seeing the fun shopping together, THAT'S what the show needs to be about. Fun times, because we all have stress we want to put aside and have an hour of enjoyment.

Truly disappointed - but not surprised - that Lu didn't offer an apology for listening in to either conversations. That would have been the Classy thing to do. She's always the one demanding apologies ... yet rarely if never offers one of her own.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Although this is not directly about RHWONY, it is about one of the ladies. I saw LuAnn in Royal Pains last night, where she played herself. She was seen by one of the doctors in this series, a go-to-the-homes in the Hamptons doc (not a real series, but a drama on USA). She had some kind of sling on and they were calling her The Countess!!! just thought it was funny!
    I only have a kitchen because it came with the house.

So this 'lost footage' was an attempt to make Kelly look even crazier? Speaking of, where was the lost footage of Scary Island?

I loved the lost footage show. There were 2 scenes that stand out in mind. Kelly on the eliptical machine. What was she even talking about? OMG It was like she pulled sentences out of a box and none of them were relating to the others. No wonder she spends so much time exercising, there is no capacity for cerebral activites to take place.

And then there was Ramona having a breakdown when Jill messed up her seating arrangement at her birthday luncheon! She almost had a cow over that! LOL

I almost got sick watching Ramona have that procedure under her arms. What was that?

I was on the phone through most of the episode. I did see Ramona in the DR's office, though, and it looked like she was getting liposuction in her arms. I've never known that was a treatment for excessive perspiration. Did I miss something?
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fan

I think it was botox injections in her armpit...

But the injections went underneath the skin, not into the skin.
    That's why it looked like Lipo.

I don't usually mind graphic stuff, but that looked totally awful.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Kelly has such an odd body shape. It's like a perfectly square box with a head, arms, and legs. When Luann, Jill, and Kelly were playing tennis I really noticed it, at first it looked like she was completely out of shape but than I realized that top was a little ill fitting.

Luann has a banging body...at least the way she dresses makes it look like she does.

+ Reply to Thread