+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2239Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by Bredincaptivity;3943233;
    Jill is just vamping for content for her newest book, "Confessions of a Jewish Mean Girl." Susan Saunders just reviewed it at Amazon and loved it! Too bad it won't be out until next year. At least this time she's writing from a position of authority.

And at least in "Confessions of a Jewish Mean Girl'' you can buy it with full confidence that she KNOWS what she's talking about! She's an expert in this field.

Quote Originally Posted by eveann38;3942239;
    I watched part 3 again and noticed this time that one of the women on the left, probably Bethanny, was talking about something that didn't have anything to do with Kelly and Kelly interjected with a nasty remark and Jill had to tell her to be quiet. Anyone know what Kelly said. She wasn't even being addressed (attacked) at the time. IMO Kelly is extremely jealous of Bethanny.

I think I saw something like this a few times durring the three parts. I think Kelly got upset when the subject was not her

FORT Fanatic

Last night on HGTV's "Next Design Star," it sent teams to different fabric stores and the Zarin company name was shown very briefly. Good PR for them - they can use it after Jill's nasty attitude on her show this season. She was nowhere to be seen - hmm, wonder why???

[QUOTE=swissmiss150;3943912;]Last night on HGTV's "Next Design Star," it sent teams to different fabric stores and the Zarin company name was shown very briefly. Good PR for them - they can use it after Jill's nasty attitude on her show this season. She was nowhere to be seen - hmm, wonder why???

That IS surprising!

Quote Originally Posted by eveann38;3942239;
    I watched part 3 again and noticed this time that one of the women on the left, probably Bethanny, was talking about something that didn't have anything to do with Kelly and Kelly interjected with a nasty remark and Jill had to tell her to be quiet. Anyone know what Kelly said. She wasn't even being addressed (attacked) at the time. IMO Kelly is extremely jealous of Bethanny.
    Was that the part about the voicemail? When Bethenney and the others were asking Jill why she kept it and played it for so many people and Kelly was so desperate to come to Jill's rescue that she made that ridiculous comment about saving the voicemail because she just wanted to hear Bethenney's voice?

Quote Originally Posted by swissmiss150;3943912;
    Last night on HGTV's "Next Design Star," it sent teams to different fabric stores and the Zarin company name was shown very briefly. Good PR for them - they can use it after Jill's nasty attitude on her show this season. She was nowhere to be seen - hmm, wonder why???
    It's been a NY institution for many, many years, so I was not at all surprised to see it in the show. They have an enormous array of fabric there that is not found in all that many stores and at very good DT prices.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3944338;
    It's been a NY institution for many, many years, so I was not at all surprised to see it in the show. They have an enormous array of fabric there that is not found in all that many stores and at very good DT prices.

No - not surprisng to see the store in the show - just surprised that Jill wasn't around for filming!

FORT Fogey

Bravo loves crossovers.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3944553;
    Bravo loves crossovers.
    Yes they do, but they usually do crossovers with THEIR shows.
    This was on HGTV, which is not related to the Bravo channel.
    To Thine Own Self Be True

FORT Fogey

Ah, that's true.

+ Reply to Thread