+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2630Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

"Hate is part of the eco system."

"Oh my god! Al Sharpton! Al Sharpton! No! Put your hair up, it's Al Sharpton!"

"You guys are just making lemonade out of lemons!"

"I was kinda like Rapunzel, y'know I was kinda like stuck in the castle like...in the Hamptons. I wanna be Robin, y'know, to a Batman, y'know."

"Oh my god. This is Free To Be You and Me 1979.

"People have been asking me about how I kept saying, 'feelings, 1979': I say that because the women are so unpredictable that I'm not going to sit there and empathize with feelings when a minute later they're going to lash out at me about something else. In some ways, I'm almost too real."

"You know what? You're not all that. And I'm like, 'Well then what am I? I don't have Double-D fake tits like you in my face, no, I'm not all that.' There's like knives on her tongue. I can't even imagine Jason kissing her because she's like filled with knives!"

"I've never worn anything ugly."

"Hate is part of the eco system."

"In these times when banks are closing and people are freaking out and nobody has any money and people are putting money underneath their mattresses, maybe I can lean down a little bit and donate clothes to people who really need it."

"I was having nightmares. I have been, I threw up, but I was, I threw up the night before I came thinking Bethenny was trying to frickin' kill me becuse she tried to kill me so many times before."

"I've never worn anything ugly."

"Okay satchels of gold!"

ďThatís my Achillesí heel, is that Iím positive and feel like people are going to be nice.Ē

ďIn some ways, Iím almost too real. I have two girls, and we talk about feelings 24 hours a day. But those are real-life feelings.Ē

No. No. Stop Stop. Honestly, stop! Thank you. I appreciate that. No. No. Stop. Iím up here, youíre down there. Stop. Stop. I appreciate that.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

FORT Fogey

oh gosh. just reading that made my skin crawl and made me feel frustrated and like screaming "YOU'RE CRAZY!!!"

If Jill is undecided about returning to RHONY, I can think of two shows that she should consider. Extreme Home Makeover and Extreme Plastic Surgery. She needs both.

has Kelly ever explained why she thinks bethany wants to kill her and has actually tried to kill her 'so many times'? Has anyone asked her to explain why gift baskets make her fear for her life?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3941650;
    has Kelly ever explained why she thinks bethany wants to kill her and has actually tried to kill her 'so many times'? Has anyone asked her to explain why gift baskets make her fear for her life?
    I agree there are a lot of questions I'd like Kelly to answer, including those, but as we've seen Kelly is incapable of normal conversation so asking her is unlikely to yield any answers, only incoherent babbling most of the time.

When asked about PETA she started babbling about Playboy. If you asked her about gift baskets or when Bethenny's tried to kill her she'd probably start yelling "KATIE COURIC!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rockytop Chick;3941650;
    Kelly said that she had nightmares about Bethenny trying to kill her. But I can't explain the gift baskets except that maybe she got one too many as a model/attendee of events.

Quote Originally Posted by elleprn;3941647;
    If Jill is undecided about returning to RHONY, I can think of two shows that she should consider. Extreme Home Makeover and Extreme Plastic Surgery. She needs both.
    Ohhh..... I don't think Jillzarin is undecided. She'll seek attention anywhere she can find it. And she'll call it celebrity. As if she's loved and adored.
    "Not my circus. Not my monkeys"
    ~~ Old Polish Proverb ~~

Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brains fall out. Carl Sagan.

I watched part 3 again and noticed this time that one of the women on the left, probably Bethanny, was talking about something that didn't have anything to do with Kelly and Kelly interjected with a nasty remark and Jill had to tell her to be quiet. Anyone know what Kelly said. She wasn't even being addressed (attacked) at the time. IMO Kelly is extremely jealous of Bethanny.

Quote Originally Posted by eveann38;3942239;
    I watched part 3 again and noticed this time that one of the women on the left, probably Bethanny, was talking about something that didn't have anything to do with Kelly and Kelly interjected with a nasty remark and Jill had to tell her to be quiet. Anyone know what Kelly said. She wasn't even being addressed (attacked) at the time. IMO Kelly is extremely jealous of Bethanny.
    I don't know the quote, but I know what you're talking about. I noticed that about Kelly,too. If she was talking and the other group of women were talking back at her she only seemed to pick up on whatever Bethany said and fire back at that. She definitely has a problem about Bethany that triggers something in her.

FORT Fan

Jill is just vamping for content for her newest book, "Confessions of a Jewish Mean Girl." Susan Saunders just reviewed it at Amazon and loved it! Too bad it won't be out until next year. At least this time she's writing from a position of authority.

+ Reply to Thread