+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2467Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

oh, but that's just because they wouldn't let her finish! if they let her speak, it comes out perfect! Didn't you know that??

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by tears.and.rain;3940974;
    oh, but that's just because they wouldn't let her finish! if they let her speak, it comes out perfect! Didn't you know that??
    OH! Now it all makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by norealityhere;3940167;
    Rebotco.

Thanks for trying.
    However, this link only takes you to the 1st page on FORT - our FORT. It doesn't open to a blog.
    Sorry about that - trying again: REAL HOUSEWIVES REUNION PHOTOCAP: Yup, They’re Still Crazy! – B-Side Blog

Be sure and click HOME on that page, and go to the latest photo recap. Both were really funny.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I wondered why Bethanny (or anyone else for that matter) didn't ask Jill about her tweet congratulating Bethanny giving birth to a baby boy?

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by elinda3834;3940773;
    I want to know why none of housewives called Kelly out on her always trying to comment on someones elses questions (i.e Jill) but when she is asked a question she can't even formulate a cohesive answer without her typical "I appreciate that". I don't think anything she said the entire 3 parts of the reunion made any sense to anyone including herself.
    I think it's because they're trying to be humane.

At some point in time, you have to realize that trying to reason with an impaired person only irritates both of you.

Who's the bigger fool, the fool or the person arguing with him?
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3940484;
    Which pretty much sums up Kelly.

I don't know if she has BPD but there is something wrong with her mentally.
    Right. There are so many different things to BPD, trust me, the thought has gone through my mind too. I do feel very sorry for her daughters. It is a horrible thing to deal with.
    One of the things with my experience is they always come back to reality at some point and I don't see Kelly doing that much.
    I do see her telling lots of crazy stories that make the other ladies think maybe they are the crazy ones. That is a classic symptom in my dealings. So, I definitely see signs of it.

Funny thing, I think Danieille should be the poster child of bpd.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckyface;3940332;
    I think Jill's hatred of Alex is about what everything with Jill is about, jealousy when someone else has something she wants and that Alex might take some of the spotlight off of her.

In the case of Alex it's friendship with Bethenny, Bethenny's telling Alex about the engagement, her father's illness and the pregnancy before Jill knew, public approval, which Jill no longer has, and the chance to be on Bethenny's show. Jill may try to act like she takes responsibility for her bad behavior and bad decisions on camera because her publicist told her too, but really she needs someone to blame besides herself and she's chosen to focus her anger on Alex, because Alex has what she wants.

I agree about Jill directing her jealousy towards Alex. Not only can Alex do nothing for Jill's Climb to Fame, as I posted earlier, she now sees Alex as her rival as you just said. Also last night on Reunion Part 3, I was again reminded of this when Jill came to visit the other wives at the mansion. As she left, she said to Ramona, "You chose Alex over me."
    I had forgotten that. And as you said, so did Bethanny in Jill's mind.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by dustypants;3939526;
    I haven't seen WWHL yet, but this is the only cartoon I've seen...

YouTube - The RHONY Season 3 Reunion
    Thank you!

Be sure to watch the other one there. The skinny cartoon Simon is hysterical to see. You'd know who it was supposed to be from the first second, even if you didn't know what you were about to watch.
    Last edited by Night Owl; 06-19-2010 at 02:23 AM. Reason: confusing grammar :)

+ Reply to Thread