+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2540Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fogey

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3939433;
    I've never seen a more hateful group of people.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3939101;
    Ramona was pretty low key in this episode. The explosion you saw in the clips was pretty much everything. Jill was being all butt hurt and ended the Scary Island Random Surprise with saying that now she knows why Kelly felt scared with those ladies. Oh and she managed to blame the whole thing on Alex which is probably why Ramona wasn't as ANGRY as she should have been.

So no Jill didn't get a beating. She did some Alex bashing, some tears, and claims being asked to leave the retreat was the worse experience of her life.

The real highlight of part three was Kelly educating us on PETA, PLAYBOY, and how you need to celebrate someone but you don't have to know them to do so. It was hilarious when Bethenny stopped interrupting Kelly because Bethenny realized it was better for Kelly to dig her own hole.

LuAnn didn't sing and we all rejoiced.
    Thank you so much. Now I can go out and fight the heat.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3938921;
    I kinda want to see ALL of Scary Island now. That probably makes me a really bad person but the women keep saying it was 100 times worse and quite frankly I want to see this awful stuff.

They should make this a pay per view event - I'd definitely pay!

Quote Originally Posted by ParkerMadison;3939170;
    What to say???

Kelly is official. When the ladies finally let her speak and it was "perfect", perfectly evident that she has a few screws loose. Thanks Kelly for that confirmation!!

Jill definitely HATES Alex. She looks at her like she wants to run over a claw her eyes out.
    I loved the way LuAnn was giving Kelly the side eye everytime she opened her nouth. Bethenny's faces were priceless also. Her silence is just as comical as her one-liners.

I was annoyed that Jill was actually trying to defend Kelly's follishness. She was really grasping at friendship/ally straws.
    This may be minor but does anyone notice that everytime Kelly brings up the cook vs chef issue and people start to defend Bethenny, Jill tries to shut the convo down with "it doesn't matter". She did it last night and she did it at the table when Jennifer and LuAnn were telling Kelly that Bethenny was really a known chef.

Is the only reason Jill hates Alex because she delivered Bethanny's get lost message to her? I don't get all the hatred - the looks she gave her last night were frightening...

Quote Originally Posted by jucamer;3939667;
    Is the only reason Jill hates Alex because she delivered Bethanny's get lost message to her? I don't get all the hatred - the looks she gave her last night were frightening...
    It's never been explained why Jill hates Alex like it was never really explained why Jill was so angry at Bethenny. Jill just needs someone to hate.

Remember when they were talking about Jill surprising them in St John and Jill kept saying that she was worried about Kelly...didn't Kelly mumble 'oh yeah you were really concerned past me in the airport saying 'hi...bye!' (I'm totally paraphrasing here) in a way that seemed like she didn't think she was?

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbes07;3939712;
    It's never been explained why Jill hates Alex like it was never really explained why Jill was so angry at Bethenny. Jill just needs someone to hate.
    Jill was angry with Bethenny mainly because Jill felt that Bethenny didn't sit vigil at Bobby's bedside eventhough Jill only told Bethenny that Bobby was having a procedure done & even admitted that they weren't telling anyone that he had cancer until they knew his prognosis. Okay this I CAN understand. I told very few people that I had cancer & was having a mastectomy. All it took was one person & everybody knew so I can understand why Jill didn't tell Bethenny...BUT...then to be upset with her for not doing more isn't rational. You can't respond to something you know nothing about.
    I think Jill's issue is that Bethenny wan't the underdog anymore & that she found someone in Jason & that was taking alot of Bethenny's free time; free time that wasn't going to be spent with Jill.
    As for Alex IMHO Jill just can't relate to Alex from where they live, to how Simon acts & dresses or how they raise their children. I also don't think Jill is very comfortable with who she is & the nude photos of Alex is something Jill can never relate to.

FORT Fogey

Kelly provided what might be a plausible reason for her senseless chatter - she doesn't listen. She lives in a very safe and easy place mentally and was not reared to deal with human complexities that the rest of us have to deal with on a daily basis.

+ Reply to Thread