+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2228Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

Quote Originally Posted by canuck;3939098;
    YIKES..... I'm here in Vegas and missed everything. Reunion show not online yet and by the looks at some of these posts, looks like Jill showed more colors? Curious if the Ramona rants we've been seeing were as dramatic as they appeared. I DVR'd the show but won't get to see it until Sunday when I drive back home (assuming the Lakers fans leave the city in one piece). Did manage to see a 2 minute video of the reunion where Jill hugged Bethenny. Give me a break. Please tell me Jill took another beating on Part 3.

Definitely relying on the terrific comments here so I can get a taste of what went on.

Thanks everybody.
    Ramona was pretty low key in this episode. The explosion you saw in the clips was pretty much everything. Jill was being all butt hurt and ended the Scary Island Random Surprise with saying that now she knows why Kelly felt scared with those ladies. Oh and she managed to blame the whole thing on Alex which is probably why Ramona wasn't as ANGRY as she should have been.

So no Jill didn't get a beating. She did some Alex bashing, some tears, and claims being asked to leave the retreat was the worse experience of her life.

The real highlight of part three was Kelly educating us on PETA, PLAYBOY, and how you need to celebrate someone but you don't have to know them to do so. It was hilarious when Bethenny stopped interrupting Kelly because Bethenny realized it was better for Kelly to dig her own hole.

LuAnn didn't sing and we all rejoiced.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3939101;
    LuAnn didn't sing and we all rejoiced.

FORT Fan

What to say???

Kelly is official. When the ladies finally let her speak and it was "perfect", perfectly evident that she has a few screws loose. Thanks Kelly for that confirmation!!

Jill definitely HATES Alex. She looks at her like she wants to run over a claw her eyes out.
    I loved the way LuAnn was giving Kelly the side eye everytime she opened her nouth. Bethenny's faces were priceless also. Her silence is just as comical as her one-liners.

I was annoyed that Jill was actually trying to defend Kelly's follishness. She was really grasping at friendship/ally straws.
    This may be minor but does anyone notice that everytime Kelly brings up the cook vs chef issue and people start to defend Bethenny, Jill tries to shut the convo down with "it doesn't matter". She did it last night and she did it at the table when Jennifer and LuAnn were telling Kelly that Bethenny was really a known chef.
    "...feelings are so 1979..."
    -classic

I really hope Kelly gets fired or doesn't come back to the show. She is too fustrating to watch, she doesn't make sense. She's got adult ADD or something worse.
    In one of my magazines they had an article on entertaining by "Real Housewife" Jennifer Gilbert. I would assume this woman is the new housewife and I can't see them having 8 woman. My guess is Bethenny's show will continue and she won't be back on the housewives which is too bad because she is my favorite HW.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3938942;
    See your problem is that you actually BELIEVED something Kelly said and are trying to apply logic to the situation.
    lol... thank you! I posted that before finishing, and MOG Kelly is all sorts of crazy! It is so difficult to follow anything she says, I can't imagine enduring the 8 hrs it took to film that reunion.

Keeping my fingers crossed that The Lost Footage includes more of scary island

Jill looked ridiculous. She randomly says that Alex was the aggressor when Jill showed up unannounced and towards Kelly in St John? Seriously...huh???? I was a little disappointed that no one said anything about that, though they were probably tired of anything they said falling on deaf ears. I also lost all respect for her when she said that she understood what Kelly went through and why she left ('you had to be there to understand') funny thing that there were four other women that were there and none of them agree with anything Kelly says (when they can understand what she says).

I don't get the seething hatred towards Alex. Though, I suspect this is what it boils down too: Jill is not over her fight with Bethenny. However, acting out that anger at Bethenny does nothing for Jill but lose her fans. So she decides to focus her hatred on someone that, while liked, doesn't have the fan base that Bethenny has....so Alex it is.

I was LOL when Kelly was saying that the other women are unpredictable and being unpredictable can be a dangerous thing. Ummmm???? Was she warning them about what's to come from her?

I really hope that Bravo sees that Kelly is not an asset to the show. I hope they tell her that she has to see a mental health professional before they even think about allowing her back on the show. But they won't....that St John trip was probably the highest rated episode in RHW history.

I loved the color of Bethenny's dress with her shoes, they went perfectly together. Most of the women looked really good except for Jill and Kelly. I hated Jill's hair.

FORT Fogey

The more hated a character is, the more of an asset to the show they are. This is why RHoNY and NJ are raking in the viewers this season.

Ok, after watching the Reunion show last night, I *think* I get what is going on with Kelly (which could be a dangerous thing). I honestly think, in Kelly's mind, when she says something nasty to someone or slams them or whatever, she feels like she is just stating fact. She honestly doesn't think she is attacking someone. So, when that someone comes back and responds, all of a sudden the other person is the one who is attacking for no reason - and there you have the bullying. I don't think there is an answer, because I don't know how you ever get into that head to explain to her that stuff like that is not stating fact, but is actually attacking. I would be SO interested to hear from her ex-husband on what their marriage was like. Because if you are married to someone like that, you will never work out arguments - because she doesn't think she is attacking you and then she shuts down as soon as you "attack" her.

With regard to Jill, I think her venom towards Alex is because Alex can't do anything for her, and Alex can't fight back. It is the same as what they were accusing Bethenny of - killing a fly with an AK-47. She refuses to attack Bethenny now because she wants to be back in a friendship. She attacked Ramona a little bit, but Ramona can stand up for herself and fight back. So, Alex it is.

Last thing, I thought it was awesome when Kelly was trying to jump in to Jill's defense on some stuff - like the voicemail being kept because Jill just wanted to hear Bethenny's voice! The best moment of that entire reunion was when Jill put her hands on Kelly's leg and told her to shut up!

FORT Fogey

I've never seen a more hateful group of people.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl;3939061;
    Also - Does anyone kno where we can watch the cartoons that Andy shows clips of on his show? He said the creator is Shepard Boucher, but that didn't turn up much on Google. Those cartoon clips are hysterical.
    I haven't seen WWHL yet, but this is the only cartoon I've seen...

YouTube - The RHONY Season 3 Reunion

+ Reply to Thread