+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2517Likes

Thread: The Real Housewives of New York

Re: The Real Housewives of New York

I believe what happened with Kelly is that Jill kept whispering in her ear. We all saw proof that Kelly isn't equal to this crowd, so she believed everything Jill said and took it upon herself to protect poor Jill.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Fanatic

Posing in Playboy gives your teenage daughters a positive view of...something. I don't know what Kelly was trying to say. But when I want to see healthy naked bodies I don't think WOW MOM go you. Just no. Sorry I need eye bleach now.

Jill did not come off well.
    Kelly did not come off well. There are no words for Kelly. I honestly hope she will not be back, and that Bethenny will.
    This show would just be much better if it were just Ramona, Bethenny, Sonja, and Alex developing fun friendships in their gilded world. There would still be drama, but Kelly adds too much crazy, Jill adds too much drama and lies, and the countess adds too much countess and bad singing.

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3938993;
    Posing in Playboy gives your teenage daughters a positive view of...something. I don't know what Kelly was trying to say. But when I want to see healthy naked bodies I don't think WOW MOM go you. Just no. Sorry I need eye bleach now.
    Yeah, posing for Playboy tells your daughters that it's OK for them to be fat or thin or whatever... Right, Playboy is known for the physical diversity of its playmates.

I loved that LuAnn said she wasn't surprised the critics didn't like her song because she'd done the book... ? ? ? No, LuAnn. The critics didn't like your song because it's really, really bad.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3938706;
    I want to have Jill's problems. If the most embarrassing/humiliating/worse moment of my life was being asked to leave a party I crashed I have a pretty good life.

One would think the most humiliating moment of Jill's life was when her lies were exposed on Amazon.com but what do I know?

Okay I'm jumping onto this thread late, I know, but can somebody explain what you're all referring to with Amazon.com? Does it have something to do with Jill's book?

Also - Does anyone kno where we can watch the cartoons that Andy shows clips of on his show? He said the creator is Shepard Boucher, but that didn't turn up much on Google. Those cartoon clips are hysterical.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl;3939061;
    Okay I'm jumping onto this thread late, I know, but can somebody explain what you're all referring to with Amazon.com? Does it have something to do with Jill's book?

Also - Does anyone kno where we can watch the cartoons that Andy shows clips of on his show? He said the creator is Shepard Boucher, but that didn't turn up much on Google. Those cartoon clips are hysterical.
    When Jill's book first came out there were tons of random and very generic 5 star reviews of the book praising it's name. Any reviews of substance had a low rating but actually talked about the book. One of the top reviewers on the site gave a really long review of the book and said it was crap. This commenter went into a crazy fit over how the reviewer was an anti-Semitic and deserved to have their cat taken away and insanity. Turns out HAHAHA it was Jill and she was behind most of the 5 star reviews.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by tenchikiss;3939063;
    When Jill's book first came out there were tons of random and very generic 5 star reviews of the book praising it's name. Any reviews of substance had a low rating but actually talked about the book. One of the top reviewers on the site gave a really long review of the book and said it was crap. This commenter went into a crazy fit over how the reviewer was an anti-Semitic and deserved to have their cat taken away and insanity. Turns out HAHAHA it was Jill and she was behind most of the 5 star reviews.

Really?...Oh, I've been missing out on SO much gossip at the FORT. Thanks for the update. I'm going over to Amazon now. This should be good.

Quote Originally Posted by ubidiah;3938053;
    I think the three (Jill, Kelly, Lu) are only friends because they all had a beef against Bethenny. Jill doesn't even like Kelly really. The enemy of her enemy is her (temporary) friend.
    I totaly agree. I always thought that the three "liked" each other, generally speaking (or, at least had nothing against each other) but became tight because of the Bethenny factor. I just wonder what made the two finally realize that Kelly was full of prunes. I was just taken by surprise when Lulu and Jill said it to Kelly on the reunion show. I was thrilled to hear them accuse her, but felt cheated because it seemed like a big chunk was missing. I'm just curious by nature -- they probably watched the episodes like we did and by the time they taped the reunion they figured it out.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by Night Owl;3939076;
    Really?...Oh, I've been missing out on SO much gossip at the FORT. Thanks for the update. I'm going over to Amazon now. This should be good.
    I can't find where we were all talking about it ( I think thread got broken and this new thread is too new to include that information). But the drama went on for PAGES and when people realized it was Jill it was hilarious XD I am bad with links but here is what i found on the web that explains the event.

'Real Housewives' Amazon-gate: Jill Zarin's take on reviewing under a fake name - The Dish Rag - Zap2it

YIKES..... I'm here in Vegas and missed everything. Reunion show not online yet and by the looks at some of these posts, looks like Jill showed more colors? Curious if the Ramona rants we've been seeing were as dramatic as they appeared. I DVR'd the show but won't get to see it until Sunday when I drive back home (assuming the Lakers fans leave the city in one piece). Did manage to see a 2 minute video of the reunion where Jill hugged Bethenny. Give me a break. Please tell me Jill took another beating on Part 3.

Definitely relying on the terrific comments here so I can get a taste of what went on.

Thanks everybody.

+ Reply to Thread